Do you ever feel like you are just a weak person?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since you started this club, let me say, it happens to us all.

I feel I am strong, till a colleague asks for help, and I think that they should get lost and do their own work, but then I help, and I am behind, and I am stressed and they go home, and I am still at work, and I feel used and abused, and I feel weak!! So, yip! I am a member!

But, then when I consider it, getting through 7 days makes one weak?!?!?:p

Strong in that I surprise myself in how resilient I am. I seem to be able to put up with all sorts of crap that a lot of people can't handle.

Weak in that I'm such a pussy and put up with a lot of crap others refuse to handle. -_-

only when the ostrioprious kicks in

lol

a lazy unproductive person sometimes but not really

but I have always admired your strength and courage sophia *hugs*

your posts are so often full of confidence

everyone breaks down to time to time, and we we all feel weak in our moments of darkness,

but the strength and perseverance keeps us going

don't forget how much of a badass you are, because you're pretty badass

:)

Sorry you feel that way.

I think everyone feels a bit weak like everything is out of their control sometimes.

I feel more mentally weak but physically invincible cos I shoulda died a good many times already and haven't.

When I'm feeling really mentally weak I try to think about myself just in the physical sense and how nothing REALLY stops me, or anyone else, from just "being" in one way or another.

This all made more sense when I started typing :/

I often wonder why anyone would like me or think I was interesting, even though I do sense that people like me & that some find me interesting. Rarely do I ever think I am ******* awesome and I don't think I have ever considered myself badass. :p

I feel as though a lot of the things people might say I was strong for (certain things I went through in my childhood or the way I was born) have nothing to do with strength and everything to do with random happenstance. Strength is how you deal with things, or bringing things about, not what has happened to you IMO and I don't see strength in how I have dealt with things.

I also struggle greatly with simple things such as homework and making friends, which chips away at my self-esteem, I often feel as though I was not cut out for this world.

Those are my thoughts.

I wish I didn't feel so helpless and ineffectual at life.

I have my weak moments, and might not possess the frame of mighty Atlas, but I do not view myself as a weak person any more than any other human being. We all have our weaknesses.

I think I'm weak.
BUT.... You're only as strong as you believe you are. You have to believe in yourself, which I'm still learning to do.

My friends tell me I'm SO much stronger than I believe I am. I'm still here and I may fall, but I keep getting back up, I keep trying....so, maybe they're right. But I'm still a long way from admitting and believing that I'm as strong as my friends think I am.

Most of the time.

When life keeps kicking you, it keeps testing you.

I'm weak in alot of ways, but some of the things i've been through with no support at all, would break the strongest of people.

I may be weak to many, but the majority of people haven't and won't experienced all 4 or 5 of the terrible things I have with no support, so they can't really judge me as being weak when I see them struggle with things I wouldn't even bat an eyelid at.

In any case, i'm my own biggest critic and evn if I achieve 100% in something, I always find faults.

I just watching an episode of angel last night, it had a good quote in it

you never really know how strong you are until you've been tested

Strength is how you deal with things, or bringing things about, not what has happened to you IMO and I don't see strength in how I have dealt with things.

I also struggle greatly with simple things such as homework and making friends, which chips away at my self-esteem, I often feel as though I was not cut out for this world.

Those are my thoughts.

I wish I didn't feel so helpless and ineffectual at life.

How did you did you deal with things?

but regardless you dealt with them and that takes strength instead of leaving something hanging and unresolved

also homework, espically at our age is no simple thing anymore, it's a pain in the ass, it takes a lot of **** work,

and I have trouble with it as well

I've got finals on monday and I'm surfing the net, I don't think that makes me weak I think that makes me a regular student that hates having to do homework and would much rather do other things,

i don't want to jinx myself, but when time is running out, and it's do or die, so far I've always been able to finish my homework and pass the class with a decent enough grade

also if you have trouble with homework you should try asking your professors for help

I had to email my professor twice and I just met with him during office hours to get help on my project and he gave me some tips and said that I what I got was pretty good so far.

making friends is also pretty hard, so many social customs and norms and cliques

everyone has trouble with these things

try not to be so hard on yourself, and try to be confident,

even if you don't feel confident just fake it till you make, and eventually you might even start feeling confident for reall

*hugs*

:)

Well I have not felt myself a weak person at any time . I always been the strong person rather than weak . So what is about you people .

I don't feel like a weak person at all...but I do wish that I was not so easily provoked by other people's taunting. Like my ex boyfriend, he would just push my buttons because somehow he got a rise out of it.

Latest posts

Back