Do You Feel Like A Waste Of Life?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A waste of life would mean to not be of use to anyone/anything . I help plants breathe , shelter all sorts of microorganisms and someday become plant fertilizer and grub food. So I'm feeling pretty good about myself thank you.

yes. i feel like i screwed it all up because i simply drifted through my life without any sense of purpose. i am 31 now.

Masson said:
A waste of life would mean to not be of use to anyone/anything . I help plants breathe , shelter all sorts of microorganisms and someday become plant fertilizer and grub food. So I'm feeling pretty good about myself thank you.

lol

No. I have a purpose and I have achieved considerable feats.
Though I'm wasting a lot of my youth in my current state.

I don't feel like a waste of life, I hope there may be some good that comes out of me. However, I do feel I am wasting my life away.

Sometimes. I use to have a good job I went to every day and accomplished things. Since I haven't been working sometimes I feel like the only thing I accomplish is getting out of bed.

I have at my lowest thought I just wish my life would hurry up and get it self over and done with. 'No alarms and no suprises please'.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I want to be of importance to someone. That's what I hope for, anyway.

People are so unreliable. Please don't pin your hopes on this.

SophiaGrace said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I want to be of importance to someone. That's what I hope for, anyway.

People are so unreliable. Please don't pin your hopes on this.

I just want a girlfriend.

I have friends, but I really want to experience love. Yes, I'm desperate.

Kind of. Sometimes I feel like I'm not worth knowing, but deep down I don't believe this. I have lots of good points. But I am wasting my life.

Yeah,because I have wasted my own potential.Because I've made many choices that have got me here...I probably deserve my state of permanently troubled mind.

Missing said:
Yeah,because I have wasted my own potential.Because I've made many choices that have got me here...I probably deserve my state of permanently troubled mind.

This pretty much applies to me as well...

Latest posts

Back