Do you feel you belong here on this forum?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of COURSE I belong.

Site wouldn't be the same without me. :cool: and I DARE you to prove me wrong.

lulz

No idea to be honest! I like the chat room enough, but I don't post nearly as often as I'd like on the forums. I worry that I'm just feeding off reading the stories of people in worse situations than I am.

I keep coming back though, so there has to be some sort of connection. I just wish I had more to contribute.

The exact opposite of Limlim, I post spam like a boss. :cool:

I like this site and yes I belong in it. But I'd much rather not dwell on my depression so I stay away from the issues forum, usually. I like the people here, well most. I like interacting here. Totally glad I found this site. :)

Do I belong... I don't know. I don't really let myself think about whether I belong somewhere or not anymore. I always seem to be proven wrong. So I'm here, for however long I continue to feel comfortable here. Belonging and comfort are two different things.
You make your home where you want to, you make your friends where you want to. That's all that matters. I'm sure I have people who don't like me here, but I also have friends here and I hope to add a few more people to that list. So for now, I'm good here.

I guess I fit in. The last time I went out to hang out with a friend was maybe...January? I've had anxiety problems since I was a kid so I always hesitate to ask friends to hang out with me.

I also keep most of my feelings to myself. I only express my deepest ones anonymously to the internet like on this forum.

But I want to vent to people I know so badly. But when I tried before (in front of my parents/sister) I get teary eyed and that's not very manly. I find myself imagining me explaining my problems to girls I like or friends or family members when I go to sleep or when I'm walking to the park or taking a shower.

Somehow, I think. I hope I get friends, maybe then situation is more different.

Not really, but I guess I have trouble feeling like a belong anywhere at all.

Certainly not. Wish that was different, maybe I'd feel better. But no.

Fragile said:
Not really, but I guess I have trouble feeling like a belong anywhere at all.

This. Seems like I've never really fit in anywhere, or if I have it was fleeting and I did something to mess it up somehow. I've always been anxious or nervous or awkward, which makes me quiet, even online, so, I just dunno anymore

I feel like I belong here but I don't feel fit here if that makes any sense.

I feel like I belong here but I don't feel fit here if that makes any sense.

I feel I fit in pretty **** well here.... Which is quite worrying at times.

Everyone's lovely, don't get me wrong... But I don't wanna be lonely forever.

I'm Not so Sure if I fit in here but then again I'm always so up and down that I never approach the site with the initial mindset i came in with. As for whininess and the like it's true..I've whined on here before and I've also tried to gauge others in conversation....unsuccessfully, but I honestly don't know what I wanted out of this site or why I'm still here...besides the fact that I can relate with some things...it's still a lil lonely...due to the fact that I haven't had quite the out pour of support or response as I imagined or hoped for...but hey maybe it's all for the best...the again maybe not. oops whining again lol

indigo999 said:
No I've never really got on that well on any support forums like this. I think its because just as in real life the jokey,happy confident members are always more popular and even on an online forum our personality flaws and faults put people off especially when we are sad or unhappy. So you come onto these type of forums to get help or comfort and feel just as isolated and lonely as in real life. Then of course there are always a few posters who are confrontational and sometimes just outright abusive who are often I find just seeking attention and trying to get a response because they are so miserable themselves but dare not admit it.

Wow I'm really feelin what your saying word up

i don't know if i belong here i feel i fit in though i only stop by once in a blue moon and leave a ton of post then don't come back for a long time. it's always cool ready people post and i'm one of those whinny ones lol so i guess i cant complain about that because i like those post the most so it's very nice to always have this forum to come back to even know i'm usually not here for long ^^

I am on the edge. I feel like at any moment I could be pushed off the edge and out of this forum. I am not surprised to be honest. My thoughts and ideas are pretty radically different than the majority of people on here. Anytime I have spoken about plans to improve myself I am met with disapproval and sometimes hostility. Whenever I suggest something that goes against the general vibe of the advice already offered. I am met with hostility.

The only thing that really keeps me here and somewhat relatable. Is my complete and total social failure.

Oh yeah I thought of another reason why I do not belong here. I think it is because I am open about my desire to want to have sex. I am pretty much the only guy who says he is depressed because he is unable to mate on this forum. I am not talking about all the guys on here who whine about not having someone who understands them. No I am talking about my in ability to convince a female I worthy of being in bed with. Just another random thought.

Latest posts

Back