Do you feel you belong here on this forum?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SophiaGrace said:
*nails Nietzche's Lover to ALL* :D

lol nice try!
*running away with nails* :)
and
*throwing cherries at Soph in retaliation*
*and more cherries and peanut butter chocolate cupcakes*

nietzsche said:
SophiaGrace said:
*nails Nietzche's Lover to ALL* :D

lol nice try!
*running away with nails* :)
and
*throwing cherries at Soph in retaliation*
*and more cherries and peanut butter chocolate cupcakes*

Food Fight!

I feel like i'm the loneliest person in the world. I stumbled across this site and I joined up expecting to be able to make friends and hopefully meet up with local members. But instead I've found lots of whining and self-pitying so i don't know if this is the right place for me. The few people I've had conversations with haven't corresponded with me for more than a few or so emails. When you're talking to someone and they suddenly drop you and each time you log in there are no messages for you - well it makes me feel much worse. I'm often sitting at my pc with tears streaming down my face. So perhaps I shouldn't be on here if this place makes me feel even more lonely and depressed than I usually feel.

holy crap i was looking though this form looking hearing how many of you ,say your new to this form so you honestly don't know and realized i'm the most senior member to post on this thread. (if you look to the right on peoples post it'll tell you their join dates) Man have i been on this site that long )= well what ever i'm a off and on user anyways. i even beat nerdygirl by a year lol plus i always though i was one of the younger members o that's odd to me

you have experience.
I have......something.
let's join up AND START OURSELVES A GODDAMN REVOLUTION ON HERE OUTLAWSTAR1337!!

Sound like fun?

A plan, hmmm, I dunno, let's just find somewhere to start and make it up as we go along!!!
We'll call ourselves Outlaw #666!!

I never get bored of saying I do not belong here. My views and thought process are no where near what this forums standard seems to be... I wonder how long before the close-mind police ban me from here.

It's funny, this is one of the more open forums I've seen (hmm)

This forum pretty much is my social life at the moment. So yes, I do feel like I belong here! :)

Latest posts

Back