Do you have any 'guilty pleasure' TV shows?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Locke

Reaction score
You know, shows that you know are stupid, but you watch them anyway?

For me it would be Hell's Kitchen. Gordon Ramsay is kind of a jerk, and I don't like reality shows, but I still watch this one.

Hmm, I don't watch reality shows but I will totally stop on any 'Friends' episode that I stumble on when flipping channels. Does that count?

MissGuided said:
Hmm, I don't watch reality shows but I will totally stop on any 'Friends' episode that I stumble on when flipping channels. Does that count?

This is just a pure pleasure of mine, guilt free. It doesn't matter that I know what line is coming next.

Scotsman said:
This is just a pure pleasure of mine, guilt free. It doesn't matter that I know what line is coming next.

Right? Pivot! PIVOT!!

*Still* funny to this day to me.

MissGuided said:
Scotsman said:

Right? Pivot! PIVOT!!

*Still* funny to this day to me.

"The talcum powder and the lotion have formed a paste" - Ross stuck in his dates bathroom in leather pants!! Gets me every time.

Scotsman said:
"The talcum powder and the lotion have formed a paste" - Ross stuck in his dates bathroom in leather pants!! Gets me every time.

LMAO!

"It's not that common, it doesn't happen to every guy and it is a big deal!"

"I knew it!!"

MissGuided said:
Scotsman said:

LMAO!

"It's not that common, it doesn't happen to every guy and it is a big deal!"

"I knew it!!"

Hahaha!! Now there was no need to throw that in!!

"You formed a club?", "u'hu...the I hate Rachel Green club", "who was in this club!", "me...and Ross" *points at Ross, "no need to point, she knows who Ross is"

Latest posts

Back