do you like sports?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

cheapjerseysell

What is your favorite sport? MY favorite sport is soccer. so really fascinate with San Diego Chargers . i collection many NFL jerseys. And i really like to shopping on the internet because its much cheap than the shop. the NFL jerseys is very cheap, wholesale NFL jerseys you can get nice discount. I really think its a good experience for us. you can save much more money and get cheap NFL jerseys , why not? If you like you can add my MSN ([email protected])

You gotta be kidding me? Could you have made yourself any more obvious as a spammer? o_O

At least he registered. And why do I not picture a lot of sports fans on here?

lol, there are plenty of sports fans on here. :p

And he HAD to register to post, lmao.

I want a curling jersey. None of that NFL crud.

I'm interested in golf clubs.

Perhaps if some kind gentleman could come along with a link to help me buy some golf equipment...?

Badjedidude said:

Perhaps if some kind gentleman could come along with a link to help me buy some golf equipment...?

paging Mr. Woods.

Mr. Woods.

Tiger.

ok, bjd, he'll be right along... :D

Tiger Woods also sells some white girls with a side of car crash along with his clubs.

Badjedidude said:

We haven't seen him for awhile. He can't have given up on us.

Just_Some_Dude said:
paging Mr. Woods.

Mr. Woods.

Tiger.

ok, bjd, he'll be right along... :D

Mr. Woods will be right along as soon as he removes his **** from some *****'s *****.

Fill in with whatever words suit you.

balls/hole/rough? (I think the last two might be the wrong way round)

wood/old lady/out of bounds?

(old lady being St.Andrew's, of course)

niblick/sandy/divet?

epic fale boy said:
balls/hole/rough? (I think the last two might be the wrong way round)

wood/old lady/out of bounds?

(old lady being St.Andrew's, of course)

niblick/sandy/divet?

I nearly spit out my tea when I read that. o_O

:p lmao

:( Nilla bans them all so quickly that Minus and I don't really get a chance to make fun of them. lol :(

Badjedidude said:
I have faith in him. He will return for us one day. :p

I suspect that he will too. He isn't one of these, slap anything in salesmen. He puts a little effort into his displays. He could be working on his next pitch right now.

^^^Hahaha... I sure hope so. :p I haven't had much SPAAAAAM action lately, and my trigger fingers be itchin'.

Latest posts

Back