Do you like...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's just sad, the best movies were decades before the 80's.

yes, mangos are good

Do you like climbing trees?

Well I happen to disagree, but this isn't really a debate thread. Maybe I'll start one...with a poll (d)

Yes, it's the climbing down part that has gotten me into trouble before.

Do you like video games :D

um... Yes I like video games (just don't have time to play them)
No, it's wrong and spammish to bumps threads :club: lol

Do you like crackers?

Na, the pay's crap!

Do you like breaking the end of an ice cream cornet,then dipping
it in your ice cream to make a mini ice cream cornet ?

Lol @ cornet...hehe funny word. I can't say I've ever done this, but I imagine it would make you feel like you're a giant eating a regular sized ice cream, so yes I would like that.

Do you like bumble bees?

What's wrong with reading the phone book???? :club:

Jeremy Irons. After a google search, I don't know as I haven't really seen any of his work

Do you like blowing bubbles?

No, it's impossible to connect!

Do you like jumping on frozen puddles and smashing the ice(used to love doing it as a kid,but I get strange looks these days for some reason.)

Yes, many things, many things to find out, explore the dark places, nibble the crumbs, hoard the secrets...many...find...things...

Do you like it when people start throwing around beach balls at a live show?

Not really. Whenever I'm paying attention it never comes my way ..and then when I'm not paying attention it hits me in the head! : /

Do you like rubbing aloe vera gel on a sunburn?

I don't like rubbing ANYTHING on a sunburn... cuz it hurts like hell :club: <----kinda like that. But maybe that's cuz I burn worse than most people do......okay, done rambling now.

Do you like to read what people write when they go off on a tangent and don't seem to ever shut up and all the while you are sitting there wondering what the hell that person is talking about cuz it doesn't make any sense and it goes off topic and and and.........

Latest posts

Back