Do you like...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my - do I ever. Which really I shouldn't - I seem to hurt myself so much I should save it all and make a suit out of it.

Do you like to use an umbrella in the rain?

Such a great sound - But sadly they usually also "make bread " and I'm allergic to them and their wee claws

Do you like to snow shoe ?

I've never tried it....we get a fair amount of snow and I live in a rural area, but for the distances we need to walk around here.....snow shoes aren't really indicated.

Do you like star gazing? Wonder what's out there?

Yes ...maybe a little Floyd lol

Do you try to take pictures of the moon - even though you don't have the right lense?

Pathfinder said:
Yes ...maybe a little Floyd lol

Do you try to take pictures of the moon - even though you don't have the right lense?

Absolutely, lol. :D

Do you ever wonder if you'd done one small thing a little differently, if it might have changed your life?

Yes I'm sure of it, everyone's life is a miriad of innumerable numbers of those moments, but it's not like they stop at any special point :) Any time is an opportunity to do small or big things a little differently, it's a very big sky out there :)

Did you hear a song this week that took you back to a specific time and place?

No I'm afraid that I don't. Lots of reasons and this may not be the place to get into it.

Do you enjoy hearing some of the regional accents (other than your own) that English is spoken in?

I most certainly do! My first 17 yrs of life were on islands or a peninsula and I miss it. Been at the center of a continent for 3 decades now.

Do you like to travel?

I've never "travelled" but dream about blue water and white sand with noone around one day. Travelling for me is exploring the wilderness around me....which I love.

Do you like to make homemade pasta?

Latest posts

Back