Do you like...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No.....*** shudder*** there are few smells that I hate as much as the smell of cat pee.

Do you like having a fish tank?

LOVE THEM. Everywhere. Burgers, pizza, fried, cooked, in rings, on a girl, in space, or raw :D

Do you like to dream?

Usually....only when they're not scary. And day dreams are always great. I actually had a dream that I had a dream last night.....it was very weird.

Do you like to sort and fold socks?

Love it. Haven't been in a long time, though, that's sad. (not for sport, mind you, that's sadder).

Do you like lobster?

No, I want to, but I just don't... and that is strange coming from someone that lives in New England USA.

Do you like long finger nails?

Yes, even though I don't have a permit, the few times I did was extremely liberating.

Do you like long hair?

Sometimes. I love listening to it against the window. Other times I like to go walking in it

Do you like quiz shows?

Occasionally. Although it's been so long I don't know, but I did have a fondness for Jepoardy and quiz shows where they make an effort to actually teach you something instead of the reality tv trash.

Do you like Peppermint Patty? ;-)

LOL In Charlie Brown, she's a girl who is typically viewed as a tomboy. I was personally in love with her growing up and have no qualms at admitting she was my first female prototype ;-)
I like evenings much better. I'm a night person.

Do you like sunrises or sunsets?

Hard to pick...sunrises are nice because it's a sort of hopeful beauty that sets the mood for the whole day. But sunsets are nice because it's like a reward for making it through another day no matter what happened. I hardly ever get to see either, but... I guess my answer is sunrises because if I managed to get up early enough to see one then I'm already having an awesome day.

Do you like cake or pie better?

Depends on the flavor. If the cake is chocolate, no thanks. If the pie is pecan, yes please.

Do you like hot coffee on a cold morning?

Latest posts

Back