Do you like...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not enough to do them regularly but I like when I get the answers right. 

Do you like marijuana?

Yes, though i really dislike mopping up the floor after the snow melts.

Do you like boating?

^ I have never had that problem lol.

I know very little about it. I would enjoy it on a lake but not the sea. Does that make sense?

Do you like gaming?

^^ I had a small board for awhile. I found it to be more effort to keep it up then actually using it. Besides, even with a boat I still couldn't get any friends. So, I just stopped going and sold it. Lesson learned.

Gaming. No. Not any modern games. I was a pinball wizard in my younger days though. ha! Ha!

Do you like playing any musical instruments?

Finished said:
^^ I had a small board for awhile. I found it to be more effort to keep it up then actually using it. Besides, even with a boat I still couldn't get any friends. So, I just stopped going and sold it. Lesson learned.

Gaming. No. Not any modern games. I was a pinball wizard in my younger days though. ha! Ha!

Do you like playing any musical instruments?
 I love that song ^

I don't, I would like to learn piano though.

Do you enjoy Thunderstorms?

Yes. I really enjoy them when I'm out camping in the high desert at night. I truck camp nearly all the time so I'm not outside in the weather. I open up the back window, stare out, and watch the storm for quite awhile. It's mesmerizing to watch the lightning light up the mountain sides. Every once in awhile I'll spot an animal darting to find shelter.

Do you like silence?

the good kind not the awkward kind. But sometimes awkward silences can be funny afterwards.

Do you like walking by the beach by yourself?

Not sure haven't tried it yet. I was just going to freeze anything surplus.

Do you like pegging washing out?

Latest posts

Back