Do you like...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer staying organized but there is satisfaction to creating order from a heap of chaos. I guess it’s a sense of accomplishment...

Do you like giving advice?

^I hear ya. I am psycho-organized but there is a rush from making it even better.

Not really, it seems to be an endless cycle once you start.

Do you like working out?

I never give advice because people are ultimately going to do what they want. I used to be a kibitz but seeing people play the wrong cards all too often just gets old and boring.

Yes, working out is good especially when I’m teetering too closely to the edges. It’s an equalizer I guess.

Do you like when your body betrays you?

Oh my god it’s **** near orgasmic especially if they smell like sunshine and fresh air and really crisp from the wind whipping them around. Admittedly I’m running short on thrills lately but yes I love clean linens.

Do you like Scott Bakula?

^Right? Especially on freshly shaved and moisturized legs.

No, he is a bit cringy to me.

Do you like keeping fresh flowers on the kitchen table?

There or in the entry hall and plants throughout the house and a few herbs in the kitchen window. With the window open when the wind hits the herbs the whole kitchen spells divine.

Do you like to dry your own herbs?

I got my son a telescope but I think we took it outside like 5 times and the rest of the time he hung hats and hoodies on it. Not real sure what exactly we were looking at when we did use it. Not really into astronomy.

Do you like to take things apart that no longer work?

I understand. I have a fear of heights, too.

I like taking walks and it doesn't matter if it's to clear my head or just to go out and enjoy nature.

Do you like moonlit and starry nights or totally dark nights?

Not really. I prefer being at home or nearby and I really don't like driving and the traffic here is crazy sometimes.

Do you like to go through sales racks and clearance racks at stores?

No, I don’t shop for anything but groceries and I usually get someone else to do even that.

Do you like sitting in the sun?

Latest posts

Back