Do you like...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes! I do actually count calories so my weight doesn't yo-yo. It seems like it's never just right for the doctors and they use the BMI index that was designed by someone who wasn't even in the medical profession and lived in the Netherlands in the 1800s. I'm supposed to gain weight, but I'm sure they would love that because they have medications for high cholesterol and high triglycerides.

Do you count calories?

No, I get dizzy on stairs which sucks because I can’t do elevators because I spaz out in confined spaces. More than 3 floors and I’m not going.

Do you like doing something until it hurts physically?

Definitely! I always take the stairs instead of the elevator whenever possible. And we have an awesome set of stairs by our closest park. There must be at least 50 of them there. Well, that might be an exaggeration, but it feels like it.

Do you like to go to sleep before 10:00 p.m.?

Yeah, I tend to do things I like until they become painful or very unpleasant. Like ice skating until I get blisters.

And yes, I'm hard asleep by 10pm every night.

Do you like to do different things some times for variety?

Yep. I switch things up because I get bored doing the same thing.

Do you like listening to people talk about things they are passionate about even if you don’t understand?

I actually did like the Kmart stores. Every once in awhile I go into Target and it looks just like Walmart except smaller and the prices are higher. But, all the interesting people shop at Walmart. ;)

Do you like to buy your groceries at Walmart?

I am really missing the Kmart stores and I was thinking about that today. I used to love going through their sale racks and I bought a lot of my clothes there. I would get them off season and I would get such excellent bargains and they were cute.

If there wasn't a ton of traffic to get through, I would shop at Walmart more often.

Same question.

Well, I used to live close to a nice Krogers grocery store. The nearby Walmart was horrible. I hated that place. But, now the Walmart here is nice while the Krogers sucks. So, I typically buy most of my groceries at Walmart. I rarely buy meat at Walmart because it's so packed full of salt water.

Do you like making your own hamburgers?

Only way I eat a hamburger anymore. I get a big pack grill 6 hamburgers then cook the rest and freeze it for tacos or spaghetti or chili or goulash or whatever else my son will eat.

Do you like casseroles?

Latest posts

Back