Do you like...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a yes and no for me, too. Definitely not a Nobel prize winner here, but I'm fairly content as to how my life went. Three things that I would have loved to do in life and haven't done them yet is to learn to play the trumpet, to swim, and to do the jitterbug. Still can't get myself motivated to work on any of those three things.

Do you like to go to the dentist?

Ha! ha! Nope. I don't trust them to properly clean their tools in an autoclave. Plus it's always a scam to go in after a long break. They won't actually clean your teeth until they do other expensive stuff because you "need it."

Do you like to shop the year end clearance sales?

No. I never have any money. I sometimes wonder what my spending habits would be like if I was a billionaire. I don't think much would change. Though I'd like to own a yacht. Not to own a yacht. Just to get out away from everything.

Would you live on a cruise ship if it was half what life costs you now?

Used to. I loved to drive... and drive... and drive. Now, I just want a cabin in the woods. I'll go out for supplies. Not much else.

What is the fastest you've ever driven?

I did it again...

Do you (did you) ever like to drive fast

Ha! ha! Nope. I don't trust them to properly clean their tools in an autoclave. Plus it's always a scam to go in after a long break. They won't actually clean your teeth until they do other expensive stuff because you "need it."

Do you like to shop the year end clearance sales?
I was a dental assistant when I lived in Chicago and I assure you that at Blase P. Brown's office every tool was thoroughly sterilized as well as everything else. I get what you are saying though I am particular about that stuff as well.

Depends on my mood. Definitely have to be in the mood to listen to anything.

Do you like setting limits for yourself?

I was a dental assistant when I lived in Chicago and I assure you that at Blase P. Brown's office every tool was thoroughly sterilized as well as everything else. I get what you are saying though I am particular about that stuff as well.
A dentists office close to my house was shut down years ago because they were caught not using their autoclave all the time. Then a few others were discovered. I never went back to a dentist's office after that. I bought quality dental picks and work on my teeth. Eating no sugar & always cleaning my teeth after eating = no cavities = no need for a dentist. :)

Oh definitely. I'm even one of those strange people who rocks back and forth without a rocking chair. It's comforting and the psychology of it is it takes us back to our baby hood.

Do you like jackets and boots with fringe?

Yes! The majority of my clothes are pink or have pink in them, but I don't actually wear dresses. Skirts and whatever they call culottes now.

Do you like it when ladies wear dresses?

My mom was totally into pink. Her entire place on the inside was white, pink, and red. It always looked like valentines day. :) Maybe that's why I like women that like to have lots of pink stuff. :)

Yes, I like dresses on ladies. :)

Do you like cowboy hats?

Latest posts

Back