Do you like...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the time. I wish I didn't have to work in the first place.

I wish I was born wealthy enough to not have to work, but self-aware enough to not be a dudebro/frat boy kind of person, and think I'm better than everyone else because of it. I just want to be free of this mundane world and leave it behind, and be able to focus on storywriting, guitar, my health/lifting/eating right, reading, learning things, my collections, and more.

Some people say they don't know what they would do if they didn't have a job.
For me it's the opposite - if I had the money and the ability, there would be no end to what I would do if I didn't have to get a job. I've always been very good at finding ways to occupy myself on my own.

I'd love to wake up in the morning like I did when I was a kid on summer vacation - with the whole day in front of me, open-ended, full of possibilities.

Do you like to collect anything?

Last edited:
Not really, too many commercials. I remember when I used to drive to the community college, sometimes I'd get like 3 songs and the rest would be commercials. I gave up on the radio once I started using my CD player more.

Do you collect CD's?

No. I don't like listening to music that much anymore even though I've always loved it. It's just too nostalgic.

Did ever have any old records that used to play on a phonograph?

I did. It was the Teddy Bears Picnic.
iu

Do you like to push sand through your toes at the beach?

That is cool!

I generally would rather walk along the beach and feel the waves and sand. But at resting time, absolutely sand between the toes is fabulous. Better than snow between the toes. We have postcards that say that. 😂

Do you like the paint jobs on cars that change color as you walk around it?

Latest posts

Back