Do you think I should tell her or just go?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joejoe

Reaction score
So was with my girlfriend for 4 years and she dumped me about 3months ago. Had a good relationship really not sure why it ended think she got bored and things got stale and she wanted more fun or someone else I dont know. Still not over it to be honest, have alot of really bad days, really loved her, still do, and felt we were solid. Havnt spoken in nearly 2 months now.

Anyway i've received a job offer in America and I have to take it so ill be emigrating within the next 6weeks. Very daunted about it but I realise this is also a great chance for me to start my life over and pursue my dreams too.

The Question!! Do you guys think I should tell her before I go or should I just leave? I know I dont owe her anything but I cant decide on what to do.

The night before you leave, I want you to bang one of her friends. Then just leave, and don't say a word to your ex.

Just leave she's part of your past!! Like you said this is an option for you to start all over...
Move on, and most of all best of luck for you!! :)

hey cool to get other peoples opinions, break ups just suck so much though.... HA!!! nice Mazda13bRotary. bathen11 thank you the thought of it is scary but Its something I need to do I think.

joejoe said:
hey cool to get other peoples opinions, break ups just suck so much though.... HA!!! nice Mazda13bRotary. bathen11 thank you the thought of it is scary but Its something I need to do I think.

no you don't

stay classy

Are you two still communicating? I mean, it would be weird to contact her just to say you're leaving the country. Either way, I agree that you should just leave. If you've stayed in touch, (and ONLY if you two are still in touch) put a post card in the mail on your final day there so she'll get it after you're gone. Something like, "Not dead, but in a better place."

Just leave I'd say.
I think anything else might look a bit like dramatics. After all what can she do? Unless you're saying that because you hope you might ask you to stay?
I mean if you were in contact it would be a different story but from what you have said it seems like you're not.
America sounds exciting though, good luck.

Oh and I wouldn't be going this...

Mazda13bRotary said:
The night before you leave, I want you to bang one of her friends. Then just leave, and don't say a word to your ex.

Not clever.

Latest posts

Back