Documentaries To Watch

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ I've been wanting to watch that - but forgot about it, now I remember thanks to you!

Burn: One year on the front lines of the battle to save Detroit. Spectacular footage of beleaguered Detroit firefighters as the battle more blazes on a daily basis than any major city in America with crumbling infrastructure, broken equipment and very little manpower. This is like a third world country in our own back yard. Worth seeing.

I got one for you, I thought it was very interesting.

It's about Time Travel and that is can happen. Very well explained.

I've kinda been on a UFC addiction for a while. Even signed up for a gym haha.

But a really good documentary on the lives of some fighters and how the amateur circuits work is on Netflix if you have it.
It's called Fightville.

If you want to see how messed up our school system is,try watching Waiting for Superman.

Both great documentaries.

I watched a documentary on HBO the other night called I Have Tourette's but Tourette's Doesn't Have Me. It was about children with Tourette's. These kids were so talented. It was uplifting to see what these kids have to go through and most still had really upbeat attitudes.

Latest posts

Back