Does anyone else feel this way?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HGwells said:
thelonegamer said:
You guys eat a hot dog today and suddenly gain 120lbs by next week. I, on the other hand, can eat a whole hot dog truck and even lose weight.

U know this has nothing to do with the fact that they are latin american... right?

It does.

PieBeNice said:
HGwells said:
thelonegamer said:
You guys eat a hot dog today and suddenly gain 120lbs by next week. I, on the other hand, can eat a whole hot dog truck and even lose weight.

U know this has nothing to do with the fact that they are latin american... right?

It does.

shut up curly hair

HGwells said:
PieBeNice said:
HGwells said:
thelonegamer said:

It does.

shut up curly hair

no

I don't want to be inbetween your people's arguments. Keep me out of it, please. Sure thing you can mention me but please don't expect me to join the discussion. I'd like some peace of mind right now.
Btw, it's not about the people, it's about genetics. It's not that their culture is doomed, it's genetics.
Different parts of the world, different cultures, different methods, different bodies, different genetics, same human-being-tag :p

Pie and me are fighting like a married couple. ♥

Still, I don't think being latin american has anything to do with it. Living in the American culture though, has something to do with it.
Just saying you worded it wrong;

HGwells said:
Pie and me are fighting like a married couple. ♥

Still, I don't think being latin american has anything to do with it. Living in the American culture though, has something to do with it.
Just saying you worded it wrong;

no

Latest posts

Back