Does anyone else here do really random things?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a pretty weird/random person. This is the stupidest and most irresponsible thing ever, but when I was younger, we would play "highway tag." Sometimes I just get on a random bus to see where it takes me. Once, I drove my car in an arbitrary fashion and ended up in another state and lost out of my mind. I walk through different wings of the hospital or research facilities just to check them out. I'm a huge germaphobe and I also have a bit of OCD. I have to line things up perfectly, or I don't sleep well. I also still jump onto my bed as soon as I turn out the lights- I have no idea why. I like sleeping during the day and hate sleeping at night. The first time I ever blazed, I went to Walmart at 2:00 AM and watched people. I have conversations in my head, because I'm too shy to talk. I tend to burst into laughter at the most inappropriate times EVER. I tend to find double entendres in everything anyone says, like Steve Carrell's character Michael Scott on the Office. I listen to my Ipod and dance in front of my bathroom mirror with the fan turned on, so nobody hears. I don't know if it's a tic or not, but I have to crack my neck like every 5 minutes. I am terrified of water rings left by cups. I play a soundtrack to my life in my head. For example, when something is scary, I hear Psycho music or some other shrill string sounds. Sometimes I go into "need to feed other people" mode where I cook a bunch of food and share it with everyone who will have any. I have a couple of aliases. I hate looking at people in the eyes. I am really paranoid. Ok I'll shut up now. Yup, I'm a weirdo.

Robin said:
zippi08 said:
P.S. Robin, no I'm not Swedish, I live in Sweden though (I'm Chinese, I was orignially born in China, but my family moved here when I was four :)) Hey, if you don't mind me asking, where in Sweden do you live? I live in Stockholm. Btw, the weather's been pretty nice and sunny these days, but I won't be surprised if it snows tomorrow.. I guess at least there's one thing unpredictable in my life: Sweden's weather.

Sorry for the late reply, Zippi! Oh, Chinese huh? That's cool! Most of my friends actually came here as children too when their parents immigrated here. =) Well i'm on the other side of the country! A genuine Göteborgare, hehe, although i like rikssvenska more than our common accent over here. ;) LoL, You're right about the weather! It's been really sunny and warm here for a few days now. Oh my how i love the sunshine.. :cool: =)

Oh no, another Göteborgare? :p I know another guy who has the accent, and I have trouble understanding him, hehe.

20years2many, you really are a random person, I wish I could be more random and spontaneous like you, except for the highway tag part... :p

Latest posts

Back