Does anyone here feel like a loser?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if you're a loser because no one likes you, trusts you or gives you the time of day, you can always become a professional villain! Build a satellite with a death ray on it & threaten the world with it, like Dr. Evil. ;)

I used to feel like a loser, but seeing some of the people that actually get good things in this world, I'm not so sure anymore. I'm going after mine. I'm done leaving all the good things in this world to the bastards to take for free without a fight.

MTrip: somehow Megamind came to mind... Lol. But he ended up as the hero. Stick with Dr. Evil.

TheSkaFish: **** rights you better not let them have it for free ;) I have had to leave everything I worked hard for behind because of such people. I'm pretty much done with that too!

a loser in love definitely - based on life experiences. I am probably the biggest loser on here. Mid 40's and I can't tell you lot about a decent relationship. All honeysuckle, nobody is interested.
Worse thing; it's all a mystery why since I genuinely like people and think I am a really nice person. People do seem to like me, women included but they don't want to date me.

sigh.. i do and also want to give up i am a melancholic person
but i am still hoping that something will happen along the way

The lack of ever moving out and doing anything with females other than drunken fumbling at 25 ain't good. I'll get the former out of the way this year, at least. I don't like to piss and moan too much because plenty of people have much worse problems.

ThisSideOfTheRainbow said:
Have you ever dealt with so much rejection, either from people, jobs, applying for jobs, relationships, family, friends, whatever, that after a while you start to convince yourself that you are just invisible and not wanted? That there must be something wrong with you? That in fact you may be cursed, because no matter how hard you try, no matter how much extra mile you go, that nobody gives a honeysuckle?

I'm tired of this cold world. I'm tired of people's apathy. I'm tired of shitty circumstances.

I used to believe so much in myself. I used to be convinced I could manifest my destiny and draw to myself the things I wanted and needed in life. The power of intention. The law of attraction. Not anymore. I just feel burned out. My entire faith has been shattered. It's hard to believe in a world where you keep trying, you keep sending out hope, but nothing ever comes back to you. It's hard to believe in a God/universe that never answers your prayers...

Any thoughts?

I've had my fair share of rejections and pain, but at some point in my life I made a decision, to either me depressed or get up and fight....so I got up and fight and i'm so happy I did because if i decided to go in the path of depression I would not be where I am today. It's not easy but i just did not want to be sad anymore, so the people who were not good in my life I cut them off and looked for people who would be positive in my life. I am religous and at one point i started to question God as well, but i knew it was up to me to start making changes in my life and he would give me the strength to do it. Don't give up....

No. What has happened or the behaviours I sometimes exhibit do not define who I am. Win or lose, the jaguarundi is. That's all. That's all that is necessary.

I do understand the feeling of being invisible. In a classroom full of computer geeks I'm still the odd one out, busy making parodies of routing protocol or reading about obscure foreign films instead of talking about Minecraft or Linux.

EveWasFramed said:
So you think only "losers" come here? This is A Lonely Life, Not A Loser's Life.
Give it a rest. :club:
No. I know only losers come here.

Inb4 "ur 1 2, hurr durr!"

I feel this, everyday since my first day of elementary school. Here I am, 21 years old, and afraid to sit in a coffee shop alone..But have no one to surround myself with.

Latest posts

Back