Does anyone here feel like shite?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regularly. I hope you get some sleep soon. Even if you still feel like shite tomorrow, at least you'll feel like shite and will have slept.

Always. I work all day, pay my dues, travel 6 weeks a year all around the world. Yet I cannot find people to be with me when the night draws near and the bottle grows closer.

Regularly. Moreso recently, and I've failed several psych assessments because of it, meaning my therapist is recommending to my doctor that I have to go back on some form of medication. Gah!

Yep. It comes and goes (although it tends to stay for a while before it goes, haha). Running on 3 hours of sleep myself, and I'm feeling like shite right about now, to be honest.

I feel much better after such a quality sleep. Managed to find some extra energy doing laps of the local pool.
You know I was feeling crap, then had to deal with a guy at work who was just pressing my buttons so easily. Looking back, I guess it was me then. Not him. Much as I'd like to blame someone else. :)

Yeah I do. This all week has been one crazy week for me, and my sleeping patterns are messed up.

Yep. Some days are better than others. But just better. Not good. I can't even really remember the last time I felt like I had a good day. Afternoons and evenings are the worst times though. Going to bed can be as well .... climbing in to that empty bed, yet again. The same bed I've slept in for almost all my nearly 37 years. There can be triggers too though. Situations mostly, that make me feel worse: seeing a couple together, a group of friends laughing and having fun. We're starting to get ads advertising for gifts or places to stay for Valentine's Day now, so, they're having an impact right now too. Plus I spent most of the weekend trying to find yet another group or club I could try and go to .... but failing miserably. So, right now, feel even more rejected and ignored than normal.

Sometimes I feel like excrement, not all the time though, depends what mood I'm in.

:)

I'm feeling anxious right now. Had enough sleep but just gut churning thinking about how some interactions will turn out with some colleagues in about 3 hours.

no, i feel fine. Hate the weather though !

having no friends and not having a girlfriend doesn't bother me so much these days. It's like this little voice in my head that annoys me but I put up with it.

like a shiite or honeysuckle?

i feel like the latter. every night i tell myself i'm going to bed, but then can never fall asleep, and i pay for it because i feel so tired during the day. so around midnight to 4am i'm usually on here.

why?

worried, depressed, lonely, anxious

also can never find a comfortable sleeping position :(

duff said:
no, i feel fine. Hate the weather though !

having no friends and not having a girlfriend doesn't bother me so much these days. It's like this little voice in my head that annoys me but I put up with it.

AND the weather! i can't stand the weather where i live. always feels colder most of the year than hot. i hate the winter. it only adds to my depression. it's impossible to comfortably stay outdoors in such temperatures.

9006 said:
Sometimes I feel like excrement, not all the time though, depends what mood I'm in.

:)

you have the same avatar as the user Moe's Tavern o_O conspiracy i think so!

Latest posts

Back