does anyone like to dance?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gustafsg

Reaction score
just curious...
if so, what kind of dancing?

I'm on the college dance team and love it, even if I don't always feel like I fit in with the team. I want to learn how to ballroom dance.

um i just don't really dance well but i still love doing it,

the only really like trained dance i can do is DDR

but i'm pretty good at still,

and the genearl dancing in pajamas

XD

I like to dance, and I'll say that I'm pretty good too. Definitely not a professional, and nothing "spectacular" really, but I've turned a few heads, especially with my friends and family.

I'd like to learn to properly dance the salsa or mambo or something though. Basically, ballroom dancing, as you said.

love to dance...one way of just letting go of all my worries and stresses and whatever other terrible feelings I've got...I used to do ballroom dancing too. Loved it also.

I dance in my chair, does that count?

But no, actually, I am proud to say I can do The Hammer, and I almost learned the Roger Rabbit from a Youtube video but I don't really have the room for it in my apartment heh.

Other than that, my dancing is about as graceful as a brick falling from the sky. Which is to say, when it hits you, it inflicts pain.

I mosh now and then, Lurve to dance with my kids (who think its cool weirdly enough) and dance like a demon on table tops when ive had to many shandys on rare nights out!

I normally dance most days. In my living room in private with my MP3 player. Ye I look so cool dancing around like some well paid rock star with the door locked lol. Normally I do this most days. But if the truth be told I dance like a retard. My mate court me once dancing. When I turned round he was on the floor with laughter LMAO Its all good fun though :cool:

And cool post count steel 777.

Bluey said:
I normally dance most days. In my living room in private with my MP3 player. Ye I look so cool dancing around like some well paid rock star with the door locked lol. Normally I do this most days. But if the truth be told I dance like a retard. My mate court me once dancing. When I turned round he was on the floor with laughter LMAO Its all good fun though :cool:

Hahaha xD as long as you have fun :D Dancing in the computer chair is good too.

I dance like a total fool if someone asks when I'm drunk, but that hasn't happened to often. I like watching it though, especially that latin stuff - hawt.

Ratley said:
Bluey said:

Hahaha xD as long as you have fun :D Dancing in the computer chair is good too.

I dance like a total fool if someone asks when I'm drunk, but that hasn't happened to often. I like watching it though, especially that latin stuff - hawt.

lool, Ye I do that as well. It starts in the computer chair normally then ends up in the living room moor full on then ever haha

Oh, computer chair dancing is included?

Well, now. In that case I'm probably close to a god. Right now I'm listening to 'Groove Me' by my good friend King Floyd, And I am the lord of R&B in my funky computer chair.

Brian said:
Oh, computer chair dancing is included?

Well, now. In that case I'm probably close to a god. Right now I'm listening to 'Groove Me' by my good friend King Floyd, And I am the lord of R&B in my funky computer chair.

lol, Boy you got it going on!!! :cool:

I do the robot when im really drunk. I also have been known to "bump and grind" next to my girlfriend, I say bump and grind but its more like just backing my ass into her till she falls over.

I love to dance. Disco dance like the hustle and other random moves. And the robot! And just having fun. Sadly, it is only me and my mom (and my littlebrother) who wants to dance most times.

aw man i love raves, just start playing some sandstorm and i'm out there on the flor like i'm having a seizure

lol

XP

Latest posts

Back