does attention equal our value?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you put the truth out of bounds. So get over yourself. Because really, you are self destructively deluded, overripe, lonely, frustrated and miserable, scarcely any better off than Tom Lehrer's famous Christian Scientist with appendicitis. Others do not have the opportunities you squander and display right here on the Lonely Life Forum, like unto trashing fresh food in plain sight of the starving masses. So I take pity and hope that the will to live will overcome misguided discipline. -And despite all of your flagrant insensitivity railing on and on quite bigotedly and offensively about disgusting horny guys, slyly omitting to mention your own kink of celibacy. Why should men have to listen to that sort of abuse? After all, I don't call you a tease or a slut. Neither, however, do I cede you any particular moral high ground. And if no one's told you before, then now I have.

Fortunately, I am not one to stress, or take to heart, your hateful words. I did not come here to "meet" someone or to flirt. I believe there is a tread here if you want a partner, this discussion was not in that thread, nor will you ever find me on that one. I came here to talk with others. Based upon your other posts, I believed you to be someone who was also here to talk. Obviously, your true intentions have surfaced, and it is with ugliness that you express your feelings. If this is why you are on this site, perhaps you need to follow this pathway in the "partners" thread, or search elsewhere. This is not why I am here.

I do not look to you as a sexual partner. We probably live many miles apart. Nor do I speak hatefully, despite how your sexual disgust is showing. Indeed, I am only concerned for your self harm. And you are the one who won't talk.

HEY HEY, folks! Aaron, I think you are out of line.

I have never been able to determine if you are a troll or just socially inept. In either case, if you've driven off Teach, a super awesome, kind, and lovely lady, I think you need to apologize.

Thank you LG. However, he hasn't driven me off from this site with his rudeness, but he has shown that he isn't capable of carrying on a normal converation with me, thus I have no reason to continue talking with him again. I also don't believe Mr. Agassi is displaying a typical male behavior on this site, to assume that when a female talks to a male, that gives leave to believe she is showing more than social interest and can therefore be as forward as he has been. He is an exception to the rest of the males I have talked to on this site.

Hi Teach,

Glad to hear that. The internet is a useful social tool, but any sort of flirting can easily be misconstrued. I think you were being friendly but not flirting--but some people cannot tell the difference when it's someone of the opposite sex!

I am not playing your game and won't. I only reach out to you as between responsible adults, and in compassion to a troubled soul. You cannot take sex off the table, nor hold it over my head, because there was never any sexual prospect under the circumstances. So I care not one whit for your silly, neurotic, repressed, misguided and pretentious sex negative man bashing feminine modesty, one way or another. I am not forward as you mean it, nor even flirting nor social role playing at all, nor hostile either, but merely blunt. -Mainly because your incessant and non responsive question begging eventually has finally exhausted my patient Socratic irony. There is nothing to read between the lines, I say what I mean and mean what I say. So get sequitur, please. Really, I only wish you the best, teach.

AaronAgassi said:
Since Miss Piggy is a drag queeen, I suppose that works out.

wow - thats either an extremely bad joke, or your just a complete jerk

No wonder your on this site

AaronAgassi said:
Ah! At long last, somewhere I belong!

well, im glad that you can be happy about making jokes about other people, especially someone who you've never even seen or met, or even talked to for that matter!! Seriously,, what is your problem??

I made a referential joke about the Muppets! And you've taken your sweet time to make an issue of it. So, what's really on your mind?

AaronAgassi said:
I made a referential joke about the Muppets! And you've taken your sweet time to make an issue of it. So, what's really on your mind?

taking my "sweet time" because i was reading something else. guess i just took your joke a little too personally :)

I don't think Miss Piggy is a drag queen. She's a very pretty, very sensuous, PIG.

And she loves a small, thoughtful, clever, FROG.

:)

lonelygirl said:
I don't think Miss Piggy is a drag queen. She's a very pretty, very sensuous, PIG.

And she loves a small, thoughtful, clever, FROG.

:)

thanks lonelygirl! I thought so too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back