does it make me a bad person

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LoneKiller said:
Parabolani said:
Oh your Mom just died? Guess what I never knew my Mom she died before I was born!!!
I'm sorry to hear that Parabolani. Must have been complications during birth huh?

Wow sorry dude that was a joke, guess a woman could die just before child birth, but I meant it as a joke. Like how could I be born if my mother had died. Sorry to anyone out there who's Mom died during labour.

Parabolani said:
LoneKiller said:
Parabolani said:
Oh your Mom just died? Guess what I never knew my Mom she died before I was born!!!
I'm sorry to hear that Parabolani. Must have been complications during birth huh?

Wow sorry dude that was a joke, guess a woman could die just before child birth, but I meant it as a joke. Like how could I be born if my mother had died. Sorry to anyone out there who's Mom died during labour.
Oh! My bad.

Parabolani said:
LoneKiller said:
Parabolani said:

this post and the two preceding it, are quite possibly, three of the funniest forum posts (in succession) i have ever read

thanks

Trent said:
Parabolani said:
LoneKiller said:
Parabolani said:

this post and the two preceding it, are quite possibly, three of the funniest forum posts (in succession) i have ever read

thanks
Anytime.:D:p

Latest posts

Back