Does it seem women only want decent guys when they are divorced and have kids?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
blackdot said:
I guess that lines up with the OP saying that divorced women want decent guys. They have had their fun and now want to end their life with someone else.

As a divorced woman, I take the highest offense to this notion.
It's absurd and the men who subscribe to the idea have NO CLUE what they are talking about.

I know it's offensive, but it's what one woman once told me. Said I should be happy that once women stop having fun in life, I can then swoop in and pick up any one I want.

blackdot said:
EveWasFramed said:
blackdot said:
I guess that lines up with the OP saying that divorced women want decent guys. They have had their fun and now want to end their life with someone else.

As a divorced woman, I take the highest offense to this notion.
It's absurd and the men who subscribe to the idea have NO CLUE what they are talking about.

I know it's offensive, but it's what one woman once told me. Said I should be happy that once women stop having fun in life, I can then swoop in and pick up any one I want.

ONE woman. ONE!
As for the swooping thing, good luck with that because it's not true.

I don't mean to offend you. I'm on your side on this one. I told her she was stupid. But it did line up more with what the OP was saying.

I'm not going to swoop up anyone. I couldn't even swoop up someone who is in a coma. *laughs*

blackdot said:
I don't mean to offend you. I'm on your side on this one. I told her she was stupid. But it did line up more with what the OP was saying.

I'm not going to swoop up anyone. I couldn't even swoop up someone who is in a coma. *laughs*

OK...the coma thing was funny. :p

Im not saying that *some* women don't go for a certian type of guy when they are young and then mature and realize that's not really what they want. At that point, sure some women may begin to cast their eye about for something else, but that just means they're smart because they realize you don't need to discount a person because of their physical appearance.

Latest posts

Back