does she?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

man of one

Reaction score
Well let me say first of all i started taking Klonopin(no im not abusing it and taking small doses only when needed) to help with my SAD and Anxiety and even though it obviously didn't cure my hating parties, going out or transforming me into a social butterfly, it did wonders to my confidence and overall self esteem, I started doing stuff I never had done before like going to the blackboard to solve problems,participating in class, being more friendly,more open and relaxed to the point that i have been making conversations with girls and people in general and made new friends in the process. I just feel at ease with my surrounding and im enjoying college for the first time since i started it.

Well one day I came out of one of my classes and a beautiful girl, calls out to me, i go over and she asks if i take economy with her I say yes and she pretty much says that she missed the last class and what did we do on it, I told her what we did and after telling her she wanted to know my name. I tell her and then i ask hers. She says she doesn't know anybody there which is why she wanted to know my name, but i know she does know someone since she has a friend in the class and she has that girls phone number, so she could have called her to find out about the class. that made me raise an eyebrow, but still even though this probably means nothing it def got me interested in her.

The next day i saw her in class and i made sure to greet her with a smile and with a how are you? she smiled back and said great. and today everytime we looked at each other in the class she always smiled. Im alot more confident now and this may be why im getting a little bit more positive attention but still I cannot keep getting tossed around and rejected by mixed signals. Im more than tired of that..and a friend told me she has a boyfriend which made me think she just was being friendly sadly, but still she may have left him and there is something about her interactions with me that have me curious which is why im at least gonna try for her number to see if something happens from there..so do you guys think she likes me or just being friendly?..I need some feedback from experienced people in this stuff lol

man of one said:
Well let me say first of all i started taking Klonopin(no im not abusing it and taking small doses only when needed) to help with my SAD and Anxiety and even though it obviously didn't cure my hating parties, going out or transforming me into a social butterfly, it did wonders to my confidence and overall self esteem, I started doing stuff I never had done before like going to the blackboard to solve problems,participating in class, being more friendly,more open and relaxed to the point that i have been making conversations with girls and people in general and made new friends in the process. I just feel at ease with my surrounding and im enjoying college for the first time since i started it.

Well one day I came out of one of my classes and a beautiful girl, calls out to me, i go over and she asks if i take economy with her I say yes and she pretty much says that she missed the last class and what did we do on it, I told her what we did and after telling her she wanted to know my name. I tell her and then i ask hers. She says she doesn't know anybody there which is why she wanted to know my name, but i know she does know someone since she has a friend in the class and she has that girls phone number, so she could have called her to find out about the class. that made me raise an eyebrow, but still even though this probably means nothing it def got me interested in her.

The next day i saw her in class and i made sure to greet her with a smile and with a how are you? she smiled back and said great. and today everytime we looked at each other in the class she always smiled. Im alot more confident now and this may be why im getting a little bit more positive attention but still I cannot keep getting tossed around and rejected by mixed signals. Im more than tired of that..and a friend told me she has a boyfriend which made me think she just was being friendly sadly, but still she may have left him and there is something about her interactions with me that have me curious which is why im at least gonna try for her number to see if something happens from there..so do you guys think she likes me or just being friendly?..I need some feedback from experienced people in this stuff lol

That's problem #1.
and
problem #2 is even if she broke up with him... it's still too fresh.

She could like you, but if she does... she either made a move on you while she was still WITH her bf (bad news - it could end up to be you who is the bf next time) or made a move when she had just broken up with him (again, bad news - she's cold and/or emotionally dysfunctional).

I would leave it alone, unless of course... you want the stress.

Sprint said:
man of one said:

That's problem #1.
and

She could like you, but if she does... she either made a move on you while she was still WITH her bf (bad news - it could end up to be you who is the bf next time) or made a move when she had just broken up with him (again, bad news - she's cold and/or emotionally dysfunctional).

Thanks for the feedback and I get your points. Like you said one of those 2 points may have happened or she is still with her boyfriend and was being friendly, but im not gonna leave it alone completely im going to get her number and you know get to know her and all that in a comfortable manner so if she ever is ready in the future im gonna be there to catch her lol..you know keep an eye on her haha

Are you SURE she has a boyfriend? A friend told you she has one - is this a friend who saw her out and about with a guy who could have been her brother or something and they just guessed he was her boyfriend? You could just ask her. I've been asked by guys who are interested whether I have a boyfriend. Presumably because they don't want to pursue if I do (which is a good idea).
Sounds like she's both being friendly and likes you.
If she's single, I would go for it. But tread carefully, very carefully, if she just broke up with someone. There's no reason to rush into a hot and heavy relationship whether she's never had a boyfriend or whether she just broke up with someone a few months ago. You have to get to know someone before you decide you want a Relationship with a capital "R".
Good luck!

What's klonopin and what does that have to do with anything? Whatever you did here, it was you, not a pill :)

Teresa

SofiasMami said:
Are you SURE she has a boyfriend? A friend told you she has one - is this a friend who saw her out and about with a guy who could have been her brother or something and they just guessed he was her boyfriend? You could just ask her. I've been asked by guys who are interested whether I have a boyfriend. Presumably because they don't want to pursue if I do (which is a good idea).
Sounds like she's both being friendly and likes you.
If she's single, I would go for it. But tread carefully, very carefully, if she just broke up with someone. There's no reason to rush into a hot and heavy relationship whether she's never had a boyfriend or whether she just broke up with someone a few months ago. You have to get to know someone before you decide you want a Relationship with a capital "R".
Good luck!

What's klonopin and what does that have to do with anything? Whatever you did here, it was you, not a pill :)

Teresa
Well before i met her and all of this happened i saw a friend of mine chatting with her, and i told him in a joking manner oh you trying to hit on that girl? he said no that she was the gf of a friend of his, this was like 3 months ago. At that point i obviously found her attractive alot of guys do, but didn't think much of it since i had not met her yet and didn't think she would ever want to meet me for anything. so I don't know if she is still with him or recently broke up all i know is that i wil try to meet her more closely without making things serious or stressful so no harm comes to either of us. and even if she has a bf just being around her is glorious lol. and klonopin helped but yeah it takes the person to make it work :D..thanks for the advice!

man of one said:
Sprint said:
man of one said:

That's problem #1.
and

Thanks for the feedback and I get your points. Like you said one of those 2 points may have happened or she is still with her boyfriend and was being friendly, but im not gonna leave it alone completely im going to get her number and you know get to know her and all that in a comfortable manner so if she ever is ready in the future im gonna be there to catch her lol..you know keep an eye on her haha

lol good luck

Just go on like you're doing right now. And if you REALLY want to know if she has a boyfriend, go and fish :D It's hard to master, but if you're subtle about it, you can find out within 1 conversation if she has one or not. And as has been said before - don't rely on what others say, just go for the source directly - her.

In another thread here I said that I promised to better myself, be more confident and open and hopefully girls would start noticing me..the reason for this being that I was sick of being the one chasing girls and then being broken hearted by them who always ended up being taken. So I decided enough is enough..Now I feel great, I try to attract girls by being just alot more open and it seems to be working ok..

For instance the girl i mentioned in my first post, I take a class with her I sit in the back and she came and sat in the same row but in the first sit..well im alot more willing to participate now in class, and when I answered a question or the professor just called my name she always turned just to look at me and smile..she did this like 4 times bent her neck all the way back look me directly in the eyes and smile i obviously smiled back with a charming grin haha..I don't know if she likes me or not but as I said im not gonna go all out in the chase, I may ask her number and start being more close to her but that will all be done in a manner that is comfortable and real laidback no more taking things seriously, just going with the flow if things happen great if not there will be others...but I will say this being confident and not treating the girls you like like godessess is kinda working haha..:D

Latest posts

Back