Does your user name mean some thing

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just asked what peoples user names meant. Stupid me for wanting to engage people.

I know a lot of people on here have anxiety and lack social skills. Sorry for wanting to get people to help them selves instead of hiding

Seahorse, give TheRealCallie a chance.  Yes, she pissed me off a bit in the early days, but I didn't know her yet.  She has been helpful.  I will defend her as I defend you.  You need to ease off the personal attacks, yeah?

She is a bully who has zero control in her own life and enjoys bossing insecure lonely people around. I have to go to bed and work in the morning. I regret checking back on this site

No one sticks around on here. Look at you, loaded dog she bossed you around for your post wanting to engage others in conversation. the Real Callie sucks and gets off on intimidating lonely people .

She also backed down graciously when I challenged her on it. And she was extremely helpful getting me into the chat room.

Just watch new posts . see the really Callie give her bossy opinion and see if they ever post again lol

Seahorse, listen to me. I have been around message boards and internet fora since the late 90s. I've run a couple. You are looking to get banned in a blaze of glory. Not cool. The stylish way to leave is to simply stop posting. I'll miss you, but I think that's what you need to do.

Loaded dog, keep posting, keep engaging people. Its human nature. I'm out of here.

Then go quietly.
Remember TheRealCallie is not important. I am not important. You are not important.

The smartest human being I know is my 86 year old aunt. I was telling her about my recent heartbreak, and she said, "whether you are single or in a loving relationship, in the end, you are alone." Wise words.

Do you know how many people have been banned for pointing out that the real Callie is a raging narcissist ?

An innocent thread to engage people and that bossy c$$t jumps in to put me in my place that this has already been discussed and directed me to old threads. I don't want to look at old threads . I want people to talk to each other, to feel like they matter

I think she is just opinionated.  I can see a fundamental decency there. I know, because I am an opinionated arsehole and I will tear people down with words.  Not proud of this.

But Seahorse, just let it go.  The internet is a big place,  You'll find somewhere.  Just quietly go and keep your dignity.  "Taking my bat and ball and going home" is not dignified.  Just slip away.

And letting people who come here for comfort. Just to get bullied by some one who can't even reveal their true self isn't cool either.

Yup, I will let it go. I just like chit chatting and engaging people. Silly me to have joined this site.

In hind sight it seems quite funny that I joined this site hoping people would want to have pleasant chit chat and maybe be friends.. Lmao

Both just let it go, this sort of exchange drives people off the same, you don't need to keep repeating yourselves so you'll get to have last post and "win" the "fight" or whatever...

Take what you can use and ignore the rest, there will always e opinions that don't match with your own.

As for the meaning of my name, well I used to think that was me by no fault of my own, now I'm not so sure anymore, but I'm trying....

Jo is a friend of mine who came into my life when my mother died and opened many new avenues for me...the turbo bit used to be an imaginary button I'd press when not motivated at work(my think of the money button).

Kaetic is a variation off of k8tic a username I used when I played neopets. Doesn't mean anything except I put chaotic, 8, and some other word that must have started with a k into a random username generator and that's what popped out.

Seahorse said:
The real Callie likes bossing people around on here because she has no control over her autistic child and takes it out on strangers

This remark is inappropriate, you do not make remarks like that directed at peoples families.  You may not like someone but you leave others out of your squabble.  You may not like to read old threads either but you better read this one. 

https://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=37741

And just and FYI people have NOT been banned for making remarks to Callie, and she has been on the banning end herself.  What gets people banned is when they act the way you have.  It is better to let people dig their own hole than to go into it with them which is what you are doing.  You talk about having friendly conversations yet you are contributing to the negativity you talk against.

Latest posts

Back