Don't think I am ever going to get a girlfriend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One can always sharpen one's conversational skills. But the other party doesn't always have to leave you struggling for a response, if both parties are actually engaged and interested. Your situations are dead ends, and ending soon. Might it be worth while to consider how to land somewhere more promising next?

Hey Josh,it was never easy for me,in my teenage years.I was shy,awkward,couldn't relate,nervous as hell!But I changed,and it's easy now.Just go with the flow,easier said than done.Just try to make conversation,it really doesn't matter what you say,as long as you say something,that I had to learn.I'm sure there's plenty of girls out there that would like you,you just have to keep trying,and the more you interact with girls like that,it's like practice,least it was for me.Peace out.

LOL realisticly i dunno just my view about it is.. physical at first really help, then comes everything beyond that, attitude, personality how you handle yourself, your action towards them, posture, confidence, knowledge the whole lot and that is hard to do thats why we are not perfect we can only offer a little. Im a lonely man, but once I get to talk to a girl Im interested in i can work my charm the only problem is how do i get them to talk. Im shy :p

anyways finding a girl generally starts with GOOD first conversation i mean GOOD one until you have the next and the next convo and so on. Make it good then try to work ur charm, if shes not interested in you as painful as it can be and really is painful that might put u to depression again, TIME will heal you but atleast you gain a friend.

or something like that. PS. I dont have a gf too but Im not looking for one I just need a friend. Help that helps :)

Josh. I notice something, if you don't mind me saying. All the ideas offered on this thread, you just shoot it down...why? But, like Aaron, I sugguest you should start making friends with the people beside you. Get to know them a bit better. These friends will eventually introduce you to another group of friends and so on. It does not mean that you should despair that there are no girls of suitable age or single beside you. If you do make friends, then you get to know more people. That, is the first step of getting in a relationship. Over time, when you know more people, you will maybe find the girl that you like, and who knows, your friend might put a good word or introduce you to her. But then again, you might choose to shoot down my idea. After all, I like you, have never had a single girlfriend even though I am like 22 already.

SadRabbit said:
Josh. I notice something, if you don't mind me saying. All the ideas offered on this thread, you just shoot it down...why? But, like Aaron, I sugguest you should start making friends with the people beside you. Get to know them a bit better. These friends will eventually introduce you to another group of friends and so on. It does not mean that you should despair that there are no girls of suitable age or single beside you. If you do make friends, then you get to know more people. That, is the first step of getting in a relationship. Over time, when you know more people, you will maybe find the girl that you like, and who knows, your friend might put a good word or introduce you to her. But then again, you might choose to shoot down my idea. After all, I like you, have never had a single girlfriend even though I am like 22 already.

You know sadrabbit you seem to know me pretty well somehow kind of spooky or something. I think I shoot down all the ideas because if I didn't I would have to go try them and now I can't do something like that. Its something about me keeping things how I am comfortable.

Haha, you know what Josh. When i hear you problems, I seem to see an exact image of myself in the mirror but nonetheless I am more goofy, ugly and unfit than you are. Hummm....try to break out of the shell slowly. I know, its difficult at first, but try taking baby steps =)

Latest posts

Back