Don't you just hate...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mooosic

Reaction score
Television/movie relationships??? You wish that would happen to you, but you hate them because it doesn't happen to you! If you don't know what I mean... Im talking about how it always works out (well not always but most of the time) the girl is the perfect girl or the guy is the perfect guy OR the one's where in the beginning of the show/movie the girl/guy is like "oh he/she would never date me" and then in the end they get together. They are beginning to be so predictable...

I'm not saying that no one ever really experience those, I'm just saying they aren't common! Idk maybe it's just me!

Yeah it is annoying, however, we all like to pretend that love and relationships are all that innocent. Yeah it is sad that life is not perfect.

Then again, I wonder if those of us who are depressed do not see everything that actually happens to lead others to each other?

AFrozenSoul said:
Then again, I wonder if those of us who are depressed do not see everything that actually happens to lead others to each other?

You have a point....

Latest posts

Back