dr. phil's personality test

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

http://psychcentral.com/personquiz.htm

This is what it said about me.

I scored 38 on Dr. Phil's personality test
Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful and practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.

I didn't like it.
Couldn't get past the second question.

Another test which fits me like a glove! =) Just be honest with Yourself and try to see Yourself in the situations asked for.

The Lively Center of Attention
Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

Here's the scoring key by the way;

S C O R I N G K E Y
If you scored...
You may be...
61 & up
The Vain, Self-Centered Leader
51 - 60
The Natural Leader
41 - 50
31 - 40
The Loyal Friend
21 - 30
The Careful Plodder
0 - 20
The Shy Worrier

You scored a total of 41

Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

I was suprised, i was expecting to get the loyal friend, this is true, when I'm happy

You scored a total of 46

This sounds like the kind of person that I'd like to be seen as.

You scored a total of 39

The Loyal Friend
Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expects the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over if that trust is ever broken.

You scored a total of 44

I'm not sure if that is true or not, it sounds nice though, so I'll pretend it's true. Haha. :)

The Loyal Friend

Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expects the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over if that trust is ever broken.

i love quizzes like these. <3

person_friend.gif

You scored a total of 50

You scored a total of 44

The Loyal Friend

That is Soo me,couldn't be said any better!

"Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expects the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over if that trust is ever broken."

Sounds like the kind of broad rubbish they put in horoscope books that most people think applies to them, but I suppose it's quite accurate.

In order to maintain my reputation for modesty, where it says "They see you as clever, gifted, or talented" I should point out that people do keep saying things like that about me even though it's demonstrably untrue, which is why I'm one of life's wasters and it doesn't say "You are clever, gifted, or talented."

Bluey said:
http://psychcentral.com/personquiz.htm

This is what it said about me.

I scored 38 on Dr. Phil's personality test
Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful and practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.

OMFG, 38.

Latest posts

Back