eh.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just waiting the day out...reading about respect instead of getting other work done.

So much stuff, I have equipment to repair, paper work to finish and file, ordering to do, cleaning, organizing, daily work honeysuckle, lol.

Blahhhh...I have to clean and then study. Will I get it all done? Maybe. If I get off the board.

Do what I do roguewave, just minimize your screen, get up, go do some work, then come back and check on things. That way you're still on but accomplishing something at the same time. :D

putter65 said:
Things are good, saw my girlfriend today.

You mean your romantic lady/significant other/exclusive partner?
If so, man, that's a grrrrrrrreat success story! :) Even if not, I see success in this. Good job, putter.

Sci-Fi said:
Do what I do roguewave, just minimize your screen, get up, go do some work, then come back and check on things. That way you're still on but accomplishing something at the same time. :D

Alright I am off to do things now. Important things. *Stands triumphantly with vacuum*

dead said:
that's it, really.

how are you guys doing?

Hi You!

Today is a busy day... Friday.. weekend..... love, sex, rock N roll baby!!

ready? LETS GO!
*hugs* for you dear. (:)

jjam said:
putter65 said:

If so, man, that's a grrrrrrrreat success story! :) Even if not, I see success in this. Good job, putter.

I suppose I could call her my romantic lady. We do kiss each other lol !
She's met my parents and I met her Mother today.

It is a success story because it came out of the blue and this year has been terrible really.

Putter, nice one!
that sounds like alot of fun :) how did you guys meet? if you want to tell, of course.

Sci-Fi, Roguewave - did you guys get your stuff done? i hope so. i myself am (quite successfully) avoiding some homework, hehe. which shall not be avoided much further - too bloody much of it. eeeh.

putter65 said:
jjam said:
putter65 said:

I suppose I could call her my romantic lady. We do kiss each other lol !
She's met my parents and I met her Mother today.

It is a success story because it came out of the blue and this year has been terrible really.

omg....
CONGRATULATIONS!

dead said:
Putter, nice one!
that sounds like alot of fun :) how did you guys meet? if you want to tell, of course.

Sci-Fi, Roguewave - did you guys get your stuff done? i hope so. i myself am (quite successfully) avoiding some homework, hehe. which shall not be avoided much further - too bloody much of it. eeeh.

hi :)

dead said:
Putter, nice one!

Long story short.

A woman I know, used to work with her 10 years ago, kept in touch using facebook etc. Anyway she comes into my work and out of the blue tells me her next door neighbour is looking for a boyfriend; was I interested ? - that's never happened before to me.

I don't like the idea of a blind date so I add her to my facebook. In the next few weeks we exchange messages and chat a bit online. We then arrange to meet, she comes into my shop and we say 'hello' to each other. Later on that day I send a message 'we'll have to go for coffee sometime' - she agrees and a week later we go on a date. I have a nice time, she seems to.

Over the next month I only see her once, she had a few problems; work, her ex, health etc. I bind my time and then she invites me down to her house for a coffee. The mutual friend is there and she tells this woman likes me. Once were alone, we kiss and she looks so happy.

Since then she's met my parents and I've met her mother. Don't go out with her that much because she has 2 kids but we text each other like crazy. Hoping to see more of her over the holidays.

She's not the same nationality and I wonder if that makes a difference. The mutual friend told me she thinks I'm 'lovely and very caring' - she has called me sweet, nice, kind, understanding and funny. I'm not an attractive man but I don't think that matters with her.

Alright, I got some stuff done but now there is way more stuff to do than before. Way more. Oh, life...you are never satisfied with human effort, are you?

Perhaps I will make a sacrifice to the gods to shift time in my favor.

Now where did that chicken run off to?

That reminds me, I need to get groceries.

Were you able to finish your assigments, dead?

Latest posts

Back