Embarrassed myself

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry to hear about what happened. I honestly think she overreacted way too much. You were just trying to have fun with her and she overreacted.

Next time you want to give her a gift, be sure that she is in a good mood, or at least try to make sure that she is in a good mood. Also, make sure that it is at a convenient time, for example, not during a diaper change or while she is eating something.

I know this has embarrassed you, but, try to look at it as a mistake that you made and learn that that's not the type of gift that she would like to have. If you give her a song, maybe you can just translate it for her so that she will know what it means without a hassle. Or perhaps you can do something simple, like a romantic dinner and a walk outside holding hands or something, weather permitting of course. Sometimes simple words like "You look so beautiful." can mean so much more than you think they do.

I am not in a relationship, but, I think I know enough to say something here. I just want to help.

perfanoff said:
It's not pathetic. She's his wife and it's not, it should never be a tug of war.

If you can't forgive your SO for offending you in isolated cases, you really wouldn't be able to handle any relationship. And it goes both ways.

Then there's this thing I've heard (I don't really have close friends who have children) that some women are unstable during and after pregnancy. Taking care of a baby is also living hell too, I've heard. For all we know, the wife could be pissed off because it would be more of a romantic gesture to change the diaper instead of her lol.

I kinda agree with perfanoff. You'd wanna compromise, give and take.. people in relationships make mistakes and stupid ones, act unreasonably, but we keep trying to work things out, right? I just hope that you get to talk to your wife about it, at least find out what made her feel that way.. try to understand her.. and then you should also be able to tell her how you felt when she did that.. hopefully she can understand and compromise.

EveWasFramed said:
To the OP - there is more here than meets the eye is she got frustrated enough to throw a diaper. Trust me on this.

Actually, Eve does have a point here.

Liam said:
painter said:
I'm inclined to agree with Liam (with the logic at least). If anyone should be making things up to anyone, it's her, to him. I don't usually pay much attention the whole alpha/beta thing, unless it's used in the context of ironic forum-trolling, but weasely trying to apologise to someone who should be the one doing the apologising, just screams of beta-male to me :p
this forum is full of beta's and borderline omegas

And "adults" just barely out of their teens who have no real life experience to speak of but know what's best for others and seems worldly enough to label anyone he chooses- my hero...

WildernessWildChild said:
And "adults" just barely out of their teens who have no real life experience to speak of but know what's best for others and seems worldly enough to label anyone he chooses- my hero...
How a lovely hypocrite you are, usurping the right to judge someone out of blue, just to impress some lonely omega girls on a random forum

Ask her what her problem is because that is definitely not normal human behavior. She's mad about something else for sure.

Dood across the hall from me and his gf are constantly yelling and arguing, but then whenever I come home at night they are both crying and trying to talk. I don't really understand it but it seems to work for them. Any communication is better than no communication I guess.

Liam said:
WildernessWildChild said:
How a lovely hypocrite you are, usurping the right to judge someone out of blue, just to impress some lonely omega girls on a random forum

Awwww, you don't even know me and you think I'm lovely- thank you so much. Honestly though Liam, I had no thought of impressing anyone, I was simply using a whelps tactics against him in regards to judging people- your reaction was easily predictable, it was too easy....

Happy Easter :D

Latest posts

Back