End of ze vorld!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brian said:
I dunno, I thought hillbilly girls were all about mud wrestling?

Have you suggested that they practice with you?

Uhhhh.....I think due to my geographic position I am technically considered a hillbilly girl..lol..can make fire, kill wildlife, shoot gun, clean fish, etc and yes I have even wrestled around in the mud....it was a **** good time, oh and we run around with no shoes on all the time. However I do not sleep with all my kin folk and marry into the family or copulate with farm animals.
BTW....do not really enjoy all of the above things....well except the mud wrestling....lol
and if you need some girls to practice with they have mud runs on the weekends here you can easily find them there.....if you dont mind them missing a few teeth....lol and Spare there was no offense taken....I am not really a true hillbilly girl more of a country girl than hillbilly....and I have all my teeth! hee hee!

evanescencefan91 said:
lol

well a what great tidbit to add to my what to do in case of zombie outbreak

right at the top

for best chance of survival find Brian

:p

:D

You can share my underground survival bunker anytime, hun. ;)

Lonesome Crow said:
nah...man

In a couple weeks or within a couple if months, there will be a padamic out break:p
The ulitmate virus or flu bug that mankind had never seen before. It will spread like wild fire.
There will be no cure

Pandamic happens alway happened and we're over due for one...
It god's way of tell'in man...we're ******* too much.lmao

If not that...there's going to a mass volcano explodsion. honeysuckle !!! volcanos can go off
at any given time...The earth atmophere will covered in ashes blocking sunlight ..therefore
killing all plant lives...The first to die will be the veggie.lol Then the rest of mandkind.
Without plant life there will lack of oxygen.

Within a week of the mass explodsion there will be the utlimate explodsion...This will
release water trapped within the earth crust. There's more water within the
earth's crust than there are on the surface. The surface of the earth will be covered
with water 2 miles higher than mountain Everts.
Those that can't swim will be the frist to go.:p

Well Van,...I got laid thousand upon thousand of times already...man
it's all cool with me if this fucken place blows.
Wow! Love the Iron Maiden Eddie image. You wrote that before the swine flu outbreak. Who are you?

Latest posts

Back