Enter this thread for lots of chocolate......

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zackarydoo

Reaction score
.....Ok ok ok, I'm sorry, I didn't really mean it. I don't really have lots of chocolate, but if you get to know me and we meet up I promise I'll buy you some (as long as you buy me more than I buy you).

If you don't then.....

:club:

*Whoops* How rude of me, I didn't introduce myself. Well I'm Geoff and I'm single, 46 and live on the south coast of England. I'm lonely as I don't know many people, have social anxiety, so life gets me down a lot. I have a fun personality locked away somewhere that gets shrouded when I'm down. I've tried standing up before, but it doesn't seem to help. :(

If you fancy getting to know me, and risking catching the weirdo disease that I clearly have, please send me a message. :)

Nuzzy Nuz said:
LOL.. that put a smile on my face

Awww I'm glad to hear it. As nobody had commented since I wrote it a while ago, I was feeling a bit silly. So it's nice to get a reply like that, thank you. :)

Hehe.. I am seeking for threads without any replies that are as cool as this.. coz my previous thread did not get a single post either.. too bad for a newbie ah? ;) LOL

Nuzzy Nuz said:
Hehe.. I am seeking for threads without any replies that are as cool as this.. coz my previous thread did not get a single post either.. too bad for a newbie ah? ;) LOL

That's nice of you. *smile* If I'd seen your thread, I would have replied. :) I haven't hung around here much for a long time, just the odd post here and there. I usually feel like I'm a bit of the odd one out in forums like this.

Zackarydoo said:
That's nice of you. *smile* If I'd seen your thread, I would have replied. :) I haven't hung around here much for a long time, just the odd post here and there. I usually feel like I'm a bit of the odd one out in forums like this.
don't feel that way.. am new here too.. been here for bou 3 days and already i guess am helping people out.. If u wanna PM me anytym.. :)

Nuzzy Nuz said:
don't feel that way.. am new here too.. been here for bou 3 days and already i guess am helping people out.. If u wanna PM me anytym.. :)

I've been here for years but just don't stay active for long at a time. Ok I will pm you, thanks. :)

A pleasure to meet you Zackarydoo, bright blessings to you ^.^

I still have a ton of Lindor truffles and the gourmet Munson's truffles left from Christmas.

:D

Arachne said:
A pleasure to meet you Zackarydoo, bright blessings to you ^.^

*Waves* Nice to meet you too. :)

jd7 said:
I never get chocolate from clicking on this thread. And yet I never quit trying...

You never write anything, that's why. It only works if you write - So you should have lots of chocolates now. :p

SophiaGrace said:
I smelled chocolate but it was all a lie! D;

It was here! It was here! I brought it in for Christmas, but you're too late! I guess the smell lingered for a while. I'm sorry.

*sneaks a bar of chocolate into your pocket when nobody else is looking*

:D

Latest posts

Back