eRepublik,What's that?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ultimate

Reaction score
Hi!
Have you heard about this game?didn't you?so let's explain what it is!
eRepublik is a massively multiplayer online strategy game which is set in a mirror world where players have the power to make a difference and fulfill their economic, political or military dreams.
a friend of mine offered me to play this game some months ago.
in erepublik,usually,i spend 10 mins a day working,reading the articles that other players issue, and trading stocks in its Stock exchange market!
you may find it interesting if you like strategic games.

furthermore information about the game and registration will be found by the following link.

http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Ershad+Algha

please say what's your idea and if you like it.
Have fun!

This forum has had a lot of spam. I wouldn't trust a link like that myself.

yeah the link is fine. Its a refer link thats connected to Ultimates account, and he gets some sort of ingame reward if people click the link then sign up for the game.

VanillaCreme said:
I don't trust Wikipedia. It can be changed by anyone.
OMG!
it seem that you wont trust any one.
by the way, about 400,000 people have registered...
and 23185 of them are American.
Coverage said:
yeah the link is fine. Its a refer link thats connected to Ultimates account, and he gets some sort of ingame reward if people click the link then sign up for the game.

yes.when he/she reaches to level six (2 or 3 days after they sign up ),the player and I(as the referrer)will be rewarded.

Sanal said:
Thats why its called spam
really?
im so sorry!
in fact,the link is an invitation.

ladyunicornejg said:
Sanal said:
Thats why its called spam

Guess my signature is too? I mean I benefit from that...sorta? (well not really...no ads there, no money from it, no nothing...I just spend money on them...)
the game is free of charge.what you have to spend is 10mins from your time per day.

@ ladyunicornejg - Since the intention behind it is not 'making money' from a bunch of lonely people. I wouldn't consider it as a spam. In fact, I visited all of them a while ago (that's before you said that).

@ ultimate - I am not sure about your link. If we click it, and you earn from it, doesn't that come under the same category of those people who try to sell their products online or those who would want people to register just because they can earn? Even if it's an invitation? If your intention is genuine, then I don't know. Lets see what mods have to say.

Personally I don't see all affiliate/referral links as spam...though there are definitely people who spam them. I don't know that any harm was meant... but *shrugs* like you said, lets see what the mods say.

Latest posts

Back