ever know the end is nearing

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, like everything is pointless, nothing will get better, pure loneliness, depression...
but that's ok! :3 that's liiiife ~ that's what all the people say! XD

sorry if this comment was weird ;.; I was just hoping to make you smile or something ^~^;;

I always feel the end is near, not because I am suicidal but just coz I always think something bad is about to happen to me. Thats why I never think about the long term, I just try and survive the short term.

Yesterday I felt like this.
I walked around my home looking for a place to hang myself from.
I seat and cried. I felt moor sorry for myself then I have in years.
I wished I was dead. To idol even to go out side and look for a tree.
There is no good place to do this in my home. Am not thankful for that right at this time.
But I do live for another day.
Am not one for feeling suicidal.
I have only felt like that a hand full of times in my life.
I had posted on a suicide forum be for about it.
I was just in the process of deleting a few things on my PC be for I went fro with what I wonted to do and come across that site that I had bookmarked it from abort a year ago. I visited that place again and posted something. A thread. I got some good replies and one that helped a little.
Life can be hard. It really is for some ppl.
this can be hell for some of us.
Isolation and loneliness and a feeling of not being wonted by the world really do kill.

Check it out. You might find it useful. I don't go by the name Bluey there BTW just in case your wondering.
http://www.suicideforum.com/index.php

A video that kinder reflects my mood atm
[youtube]PrrdLO8fie0[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back