Ever wonder why girls always chose meatheaded jerks?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ladies and Gentlemen
4buy shopping center is a very professional online shopping mall,There are many fashion items,Shoes, clothing, jeans, hats, glasses, bags, jewelry ......
Which will have your favorite items, Free Shipping for over 6 items' order or more than $150 get free shipping!
Welcome to buy Do not miss
*spam removal*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*spam removal*

☆..Jersey(NFL MLB,NBA,NHL) $27-$41
★..shoes(Nike,Air Jordan,Armani,Prada,LV,Coach) $33-55$
☆..Watches(Chanel BAPE Gucci Omega Rolex) $95
★..Sunglasses(coach gucci Chanel Prada Cartier) $18.79
☆..Handbags(Coach gucci juicy lv Dior Burberry) $33
★..Tshirts (Polo,ed hardy,lacoste) $16
☆..Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $38
★..Outdoor Clothing Colombia the North Face $80
Ladies and gentlemen welcome to 4ebuy mall to buy their own The perfect gift

Unfortunately, I had a guy like this stuck on me for the longest time and I couldn't shake him. At first I went with him because he was very polite and charming, but when we moved in together, it was like Dr. Jekyll became Mr. Hyde!

We broke up after four months, but re-united five years later and nothing changed; it only got worse than before. I wouldn't have went back if my head wasn't full of self-doubt, fantasies, regrets and rock-bottom self-esteem, but over time, I began to really see how cruel he was and how I wanted none of that!

For me, it wasn't really an issue of his confidence or abilities or what-not, but I liked how polite, friendly and funny he was in the beginning. Shame it seems to have been a ruse all along :(.

I am deeply in love with film and music, why would I want some dumb b*tch to distract me from them? Yes, I am a cold hearted prick. So what?

Now back to Boogie Nights. ;)

Superunknown said:
I am deeply in love with film and music, why would I want some dumb b*tch to distract me from them? Yes, I am a cold hearted prick. So what?

Now back to Boogie Nights. ;)

Are you sure you're not compensating for anything? >.>

Latest posts

Back