Extrovert

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mick Travis

Reaction score
Hello, I' a 48 year old man in Oklahoma. Briggs Myers puts me at 100% extrovert and about 50% on everything else. I got a 4.0 in logic. I understand math and science, but my brain doesn't enjoy participating. It would rather be creative. I have many hobbies and talents. I won't go into them or post links, as I am told I come off as full of myself.

I've been mentally abused by my parents and others all my 48 years. I'm often ganged up on. I've been taken advantage of many times. I've been told that I'm too nice. I've been emotionally and physically sensitive all my life. I have anxiety which leads to depression. I've studied psychology at 2 colleges, where I learned to be distrustful of psychologists.

I try to learn and grow every day, but some concepts have solidified in my mind due to constant observation and analysis. I'll try to be careful in describing myself, as people are sometimes ready to argue with me when I do. I'm not superstitious. I'm cooperative and hard working. I hold hope for humanity. I don't eat meat. I respect Earth.

Outgoing as I am, I fail to find mentally compatible friends other than my girlfriend. We've been together 14 years. She has lead a similar life and also suffers from anxiety and depression. We have a wonderful daughter, who is starting to show symptoms of anxiety as well.

Hey Mick, welcome to the forum. Nice to know about you. I hope you'll find some people to connect with on here. :)

How old is your daughter, if that's okay for me to ask?

Welcome to ALL, Mick.

If you often indulge in creative pastimes, you should browse the "Express Yourself" section. Quite a few members post artwork, original music, etc.

ladyforsaken said:
She's 15 and just got her learner's permit. She's off at her grandparents now, driving the 2006 white Mustang they bought her. Thank goodness they're taking care of the insurance as well.

Mick Travis said:
ladyforsaken said:
She's 15 and just got her learner's permit. She's off at her grandparents now, driving the 2006 white Mustang they bought her. Thank goodness they're taking care of the insurance as well.

Ah I see. Wow 15 and she's already behind the wheels. I'm turning 28 and too chicken to do so. D:

Latest posts

Back