Fading away

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lonesome Crow said:
EveWasFramed said:
ZOMG!!! Another good reason to use my Wii!!! I can watch Netflix stuff on my TV...FINALLY!!!

tHAT's wrong Eve...
If I had ur boobies, I wouldn't be playing with the Wii.
My first experiment would be to drop some candles on de nipples to see if I can cast a magic spell.:D

lmao, dude. You're SUCH a freak. :p

some guy said:
it just kills me that i dont have anything to do!!

Why not try learning to play the acoustic guitar? It's such a wonderful instrument! I've been playing for 8 years now. It's one of the easier instruments to learn, and sounds great on its own (unlike most orchestral instruments, which really have to be played in a group).

The time really flies by when your practicing, and you'll have a great talent as a result! Many songs are really easy to learn. It's amazing how many songs you can play if you only know 5 or 6 simple chords.

It's also a great way of releasing your emotions. If you're feeling sad, playing a slow sad song can really help. And of course if you're feeling happy, play a happy song! The guitar kinda becomes an extension of yourself, a channel through which to express yourself.

Anyway, just a suggestion! You can rent acoustic guitars really cheaply these days. I highly recommend giving it a go! :)

Latest posts

Back