Fair winds and following seas

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Richierich said:
It kind of hurt my feelings that Loaded Dog claims he knows nothing about me seeing as I am one of the few people who expresses my self on here.
Well, that was not my intention, and you know it.   I am a member of multiple internet fora.  I'm the owner and admin of one. I have an active Facebook presence. My online life is busy.  You are not special, and nor am I.  If I were to pretend I knew all the personal details of everybody on ALL, I would be at once lying to you and insulting your intelligence.   So I know you're female and 44.   Will that do?  Is that good enough?   It's more than I know about most members here.  I'm on your side.   For now.   Just don't make assumptions about me, or that might change.

PM me if you're not banned or unregistered.  Otherwise [email protected]   I am trying to help you.  If that means tough love, then so be it.  I'm not going to baby you. 

Keep turning away from those who are trying to help you, and your  eventual self-destruction will become a self-fulfilling prophecy.   You know it.

I'm not looking to be treated like a baby or even asking for help. I just miss talking to people in real life.
And I guess I just have a really good memory as I typically remember every thing about people I have engaged with.

Have you ever went through and read your old posts...see how you talk to people when you don't agree with what they say or do? I honestly don't understand how you can't see that you are very insulting and belittling to people. You tend to act like you are superior to the rest of us, when you have no idea what we've seen or what we've done or why we do or say what we do. Whether you want to acknowledge it or not, you are extremely judgmental. If you want to meet people and become friends with them, you have to get that honeysuckle under control or it will likely not happen.

TheRealCallie said:
Have you ever went through and read your old posts...see how you talk to people when you don't agree with what they say or do?  I honestly don't understand how you can't see that you are very insulting and belittling to people.  You tend to act like you are superior to the rest of us, when you have no idea what we've seen or what we've done or why we do or say what we do.  Whether you want to acknowledge it or not, you are extremely judgmental.  If you want to meet people and become friends with them, you have to get that honeysuckle under control or it will likely not happen.

Not denying anything you say Callie, and maybe its hard to understand but I never had these types of issues in real life.

I don't buy this "real life" distinction, frankly.

The internet is real life. ALL is real life. There are real people on the other end of the screen. Flesh and blood.

I agree with Loaded....but if you have no issues like this in "real" life, why did you come here? If that were true, wouldn't you have enough friends where you are and therefore not need to be here?
Not trying to be mean by saying that, I'm really not, but I don't think you are being completely honest with yourself.

What Callie said.

Seahorse, you are now getting REAL help. It might not be pretty, but it **IS** real. This "anti-Seahorse-the-mods-are-out-to-get-me-nobody-cares" stuff only exists in your head. There are some good people here. OK, a few jackasses, but mostly good people. The help is real and available. It's up to you to take it. Unfortunately, we can't force you to do that. It's your move.

Richierich said:
Hello, it's Seahorse,
Yes I know I will be banned for creating a fake profile. I am just going out of my mind with no one to chat with. I do recognise that some people have serious issues, others don't feel comfortable responding etc.
And thank you to the people who recognized where I am coming from. Besides chatting a few times a week with my retired neighbour, my only human interaction is either on this forum, being rejected for jobs I am more than qualified for and bizarre messages on dating sites... I look at FB just to get a glimmer of normal lives and go back to my gold fish bowl of a life, swimming around and looking out.. I think I might seem arrogant to some of you and maybe I am :(
I like engaging others, helping others feel better...
It kind of hurt my feelings that Loaded Dog claims he knows nothing about me seeing as I am one of the few people who expresses my self on here.
I remember every thing that people post on here, some of it is pretty awful and it does effect me very deeply and I can't do any thing to help...
Why can't I train my self to accept not having human relationships just like I have up drinking or eating meat?

I actually sent you a pm some weeks ago when i have seen that you wanted someone to chat with but you never replyed back :|

However, i have read the things that you have written on hiding behind a cartoon character. That is fine. We are here because we have some kind of problems, hell, maybe there is some big CEO here who just want to stay anonymous and find someone who understands him/her. Why should he actually show his face to every stranger that is actually reading this?He may become a friend with someone and then share his personal information, but why should i put my big face on my profile pic when i'm writting on problems that i have never told to anyone? THIS is something that i don't understand. 

Or maybe you just hate anime characters  :p ?

Messaged her to get her on FB but not sure if she'll see. I just hate it when people drop off the face of the earth.

Latest posts

Back