fans asking celebrities to marry them

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unlucky in life said:
because you begging to sound like old woman

I will rather sound like an old woman than a toddler.

You didn't even ask what I meant with my comment; you just skipped right on to insulting me. If you want a war of smart remarks, I'm game.

Equinox said:
unlucky in life said:
because you begging to sound like old woman

I will rather sound like an old woman than a toddler.

You didn't even ask what I meant with my comment; you just skipped right on to insulting me. If you want a war of smart remarks, I'm game.

i want nothing off you you came on my thread with my question make those remarks made by you.
its you who made first remark not me so let get fact straight i don't ***** fight .you made comment towards me and remark you made i was only defending my self.you throw the first stone i throw it back .

i,d like people opinion on it if don't want give it fine .stop making remarks at me i did't do it you till you started at me 1st

so yes give opinion on it (the question ) i,d like you view but not remarks on me
my access to internet which costly in my country

so please give comment on question only.

thank you so kind

you right why should i care i am not going to gain any thing by it . she won't listen to me but she did make smart she added the actor friend who with actor she fancies .

I AM BIG DUNCE AND FOOL .

All I said was that some people shouldn't be allowed internet access. By "some people" I meant the girl obsessing over her celebrity crush, clearly, but you just assumed I meant you, and attacked head-on. Insulting me by saying I sound like a 60 year old like your mother, to which I complimented you by saying a nice thing about your mother. Is there no end to your bad manners and mean spirit? Do you wonder why people don't like you? It's because of the way you talk about them and to them. Start behaving like a grown-up instead of a vicious teenager, and you might get somewhere. Good luck!

Because it is the Undead Thread with necroposts after the other "similar" type of thread was locked several days ago?

To be honest, I would be in favor of pinning a thread in the Up to Debate Section of the Forum and call it: Unlucky's Diatribe.

At least that section of the forum would get more action, would be contained all in one thread, and almost anything goes there.
noidea.gif

(Please note: Eve, I am NOT trying to tell you what to do or anything - I am having a little bit of fun because any serious suggestions for her were ignored a long time ago.)

Ghost Boy said:
I thought this thread died. Why did it comeback???

Bones said:
Because it is the Undead Thread with necroposts after the other "similar" type of thread was locked several days ago?

To be honest, I would be in favor of pinning a thread in the Up to Debate Section of the Forum and call it: Unlucky's Diatribe.

At least that section of the forum would get more action, would be contained all in one thread, and almost anything goes there.
noidea.gif

(Please note: Eve, I am NOT trying to tell you what to do or anything - I am having a little bit of fun because any serious suggestions for her were ignored a long time ago.)

Ghost Boy said:
I thought this thread died. Why did it comeback???

I lol'd. :p

However, Im going to close this, as all that is going to happen is that it will continue to devolve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back