fans asking celebrities to marry them

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

unlucky in life

Reaction score
i read some girl on face book some girl dermined to marry famous actor she said she really wanted to marry him she one way or the other
she wants to know where he lives and who is seen .she wants to know all his personal private professional life .

he doesn't know her or has every seen her or even meet her she is only fan
she said she in love with him will marry him no matter what it takes

she said it not obsession she is not stacker ,she not just fan she is in love with him .she likes more then alot

keep in mind all she saw him movie that's all .she never meet him or seen him in person and know abosulty zero about him

she is on the actual hunt to marry him booking ticket to countries where he works

is this healthy or crazy phases

well to me sound me pure crazy

so what do yee think

Not sane or healthy at all.

Plenty of people even do that to people who AREN'T famous. Idolize them and pursue them despite all evidence that there's nothing there.

that what i said when i saw her comments thought .its doesn't sound right to me
i mean detimened out to marry him all because she saw movie screen asking people to find about information about him and if he seen some one or not .looking to find where he live in LA and England.
asking if single or not she really believes she has chance with him to get him as husband all because he polite and nice so she thinks easy to sway to her own way of thinking
also thinks she better advantage other women all because she pretty she thinks she
has him nailed and no woman stands in her way

mostly she say" like oh my god i love him i want marry him!! i really want to marry him "that she ever says i want to marry him

she doesn't even know him professional level don't mind personal level but on intimate level marriage level

here is her actual quate
" Yeah I am going to marry him one way or another hehe XD"

more
"Can you find out?! I really like him alot, not like a fan, I love him! I a happy go lucky too! hehe We are compatible too"

You sound bothered by this person, maybe she's crazy or maybe she's not, I do think there are a lot of weird people that obsess over different stuff in this world, there are a lot of them, some people probably don't put too much thoughts into their behavior, probably better just to ignore and avoid them if it's someone you don't know and if they don't affect you.

Lawrens said:
You sound bothered by this person, maybe she's crazy or maybe she's not, I do think there are a lot of weird people that obsess over different stuff in this world, there are a lot of them, some people probably don't put too much thoughts into their behavior, probably better just to ignore and avoid them if it's someone you don't know and if they don't affect you.

i am not its just weird to see it .it is crazy behaviour

I swear to the gods, one day I will marry Ryan Gosling or Edward Norton. Or both!

does any one think she sucessed in her crazy request for this actor to be her husband ?
what do yee think

Nope. I've never heard of story in which a famous actor marries a crazed fan.

chasing celebrities is waste of time

chasing guy is not dream or landing movie star as husband spell trouble
its sounds like agenda.

i have question can gorgeous looking female fan with no money but out to really land Hollywood actor when he surrounded by gorgeous women who make there own money like that every single day of the week surrounded by women like every day.

from what i read she means it she is going on hunt to find him and marry him.looking out to find private information like who he is seen and where he lives like where his mother lives in England or where he renting in LA
she said she in love with him 100% her quate "i love him "

would you yee thinks need psychological help with white coats

what do yee think ?

Yes, that girl is in dire need of a TON of psychological help. NO, the famous person would NEVER give the time of day to a stalker, thats what this girl is, a stalker, it doesnt sound like shes a danger to anyone yet though, shes just delusional.

Equinox said:
I swear to the gods, one day I will marry Ryan Gosling or Edward Norton. Or both!

I can't wait until the day I'm marrying Zooey Deschanel

I personally wouldn't give a **** about her, if I was you. Who cares, really. Let people have their flights of fancy, so as long as it isn't harmful.

i think by the way she talking she thinks she has special connection with him by the way she write the sentences

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-erotomania.htm

its bit creepy she thinks she can actual marry this guy all because she pretty she thinks she better then rest
she hoping that he'll see some thing special her they have relationship then get married -that very long shot

it tough enough to find normal guy for relationship let alone movie star for marriage !

she said in to whole stracker thing and i am not weirdo i just want to marry him -oh lads !
go figure does that sound right to you that is bit mixed up and out there

now she has her sister at it inviting him to her home town where she try hook up with him .there is no letting go its seems she is determined to get him one way or the other that very worry for him. she really thinks he her soul mate
he doesn't even know her she wants him as husband and no giving up unless he give her treatment as met fan no more then that

because she pretty she really thinks she has chance with him and surround by gorgeous women every day all unique and have incomes and live there own life.

all because saw him on movie screen she in love with him they nothing in common
i,d have more in common with then she has .but i am not chasing some one is unattainable and live in Hollywood about million miles out of my league .she is convince she going to get him no matter what any other woman stand in her way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back