fans asking celebrities to marry them

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this person a friend of yours or personal acquittance? If not, don't worry about it. There are many people who are like this and they rarely get their way. Just let her live in her fantasy world.

Ghost Boy said:
Is this person a friend of yours or personal acquittance? If not, don't worry about it. There are many people who are like this and they rarely get their way. Just let her live in her fantasy world.

no she not friend i just her facebook making these comment about about hunting to marry him she mentioned more then once 3 times she mentioned
so to me sound strange only saw him on screen saying she loves him and marry him and find out where he lives and who is seen

that more then passing phases that very dangerous information like where he lives and who is seen and who his friends are so on .she request another girl to find every thing about him where he lives and is he single or not where he lives personal information about him and even got her sister invite him to her own home town and so on

It is called love, infatuation, lust.....All three can make a person a little crazy. Alot of men and women want to fxxk a movie star. Many also want a relationship. Especially if she is young it is fairly normal. She could have patients that are millionaires for all you know.

she said she had no money. its creepy she wants to marry compete stranger all because she saw him on screen and making serious money

she would still like and want to marry him (exact same guy) if he was poor Woking shop lad stacking shelves for £7 hour

some how i don't think so she would .she pass him out and ignore him

its the fact he star is the only attraction she feeling to be important and special live the life WAG boast of wrealth star husband when she is nothing her self but gain status through him ,fame through him, rich lifestyle through him, expensive dresses through him, and to be seen with star 15 minutes of fame thats life married is no joke its committed for life time

all because she saw him on screen want marry him all because she saw him on screen

****. I'm still not Mrs. Gosling or Mrs. Norton. I need to up my stalking skills.

here i have there woman of 300 pounds who is love with him too guy is fit athletic 6 of him would make one of her
he like twig along side her
she also said she loves him too

Just because you find people who might be more crazy than yourself, it doesn't necessarily just set you as normal. Focus on self-improvement, not on criticizing others.

IgnoredOne said:
Just because you find people who might be more crazy than yourself, it doesn't necessarily just set you as normal. Focus on self-improvement, not on criticizing others.
Was this in an 8 ball?

i am not criticizing her it her who made the statement not me.she very heavy i am heavy my self but mile heaver then me
i am heavy my self i have tough time getting normal guy don't mind movie star
but also thinks she has chance with him too. she asked to meet him person and send him emails to meet him in person too

Really, THAT isn't criticizing? Do you know what that word means?
You are calling her crazy and now you're calling her fat. Who the fresia says she doesn't have a chance with him. He's a person regardless of whether he is famous or not. Chances are that because he is famous, she will not get in close proximity to him, but that's beyond the issue. A person is a ******* person, at least she goes after what she wants.
As I said before, who the fresia cares what people YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW are doing. It's their life, not yours, it doesn't harm YOU in any way, so let it go.

Well....... there is a certain 'musician' that I would so marry ina heartbeat..... it's just an obsession hee

Callie said:
Really, THAT isn't criticizing? Do you know what that word means?
You are calling her crazy and now you're calling her fat. Who the fresia says she doesn't have a chance with him. He's a person regardless of whether he is famous or not. Chances are that because he is famous, she will not get in close proximity to him, but that's beyond the issue. A person is a ******* person, at least she goes after what she wants.
As I said before, who the fresia cares what people YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW are doing. It's their life, not yours, it doesn't harm YOU in any way, so let it go.

i am not arguing you. ok she goes after what she want great she ambition
may be job ,career may be . but a guy is not ambition he person like you said who has also tastes and standards which i,d say are pretty high considering the job he is in. there nothing worse then getting rejected by normal guy i have tons experiences of that . don't mind being rejected by movie star who is well off and has reputation to keep .
we all know all what the Hollywood crowd are like
i am sure the guy perfect gentleman in manners say nice things and be polite but that what he paid for .or no one like come to see his films if he was not nice and polite

both humans yes

from different lifestyle

she like him DOES NOT MEAN HE LIKE HER -fact believe me i know

some how no point reason with women like this there don't want to know

i like some well knowing people dream about them too.
but i would not love or marry celebrity i know nothing about who i only see on screen. what you see is not always what you get !

now other female has actual announced to his face that she is going to marry HIM on his official facebook site that his own his actual self
for over 21000 people to read and see including himself .

so how do you like that .now you see

she said to him

"we going to get married "

now who is talking well its not me !

Skorian said:
IgnoredOne said:
Was this in an 8 ball?

Yes. Without a doubt. Signs point to yes.

i have another question

do you think he will take her seriously ?

any one

what think of her now after what she said on his website that she is going to marry him and he has no say its she already planning the wedding

it,d be fun how to see how he reacts or if he reacts at all

here what she said to him on his facebook he owns himself his account

" but were going to get married!>.<"

This is not an issue. At least not an issue concerning you. You are not this person's relative nor her friend(Facebook friends don't count) yet you are invested in her life or at least her obsession. As far is this thread goes, this is nothing but gossip.

she announced on facebook to 21000 people to she made clear to him and her are getting married .
to his face what intentions are for him .

i love to see the reaction he gives if he gives any at all .she made the gossip no body eles to movie star

people will talk .

he be back on online to give up date of movie

you never know he might great idea good looking obsessive fan who knows nothing about him to marry the only fact that his star with money and fame .

fans only see the glamour side of there job .not the long hours and early morning and very late evenings.

if he ordinary guy she would not give him the time of day it the galmour the fame and money what attract women like that he knows that he has seen it fellow actors

Do you not understand the fact that YOU DON'T KNOW EITHER ONE OF THEM NOR CAN YOU KNOW WHAT THEY WILL AND WON'T DO?

As GhostBoy said, it's gossip and you're just furthering said gossip. Who the fresia cares what this girl does.... seriously it does not hurt you in any way, so why the fresia does it matter what she does. Also, you give facebook WAY too much credit, perhaps you should stop going there.

Callie said:
Do you not understand the fact that YOU DON'T KNOW EITHER ONE OF THEM NOR CAN YOU KNOW WHAT THEY WILL AND WON'T DO?

As GhostBoy said, it's gossip and you're just furthering said gossip. Who the fresia cares what this girl does.... seriously it does not hurt you in any way, so why the fresia does it matter what she does. Also, you give facebook WAY too much credit, perhaps you should stop going there.

i am curious is all .
HE DOESN'T KNOW HER SHE EVEN EXIST .SHE KNOW HIM OFF MOVIE SCREEN ONLY !

any smart movie star won't marry crazed fan good looking or not by the way she said he know well she obsessed fan held bend on getting hold of him

any way he will weird any way

with her its like oh my god i want to marry him he soooo hot like lol like
for fresia sake give us break sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back