fans asking celebrities to marry them

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unlucky in life said:
i was fan of his because he was half Irish then i forgot he was rises in England i forgot different game in England
no she has not meet him if has would have send him dozen requests to be friends.
the again its all for show Hollywood. if she knew she would be on his Facebook friends page i thinks it the real one .
the photo looks like he at party.i am not going to tell them i found he actual friends page the real him

i don't like shallow guys famous or not not like her i settle for real guy doing normal job .

well she can try .you never know she might marry him he human too.

Hollywood crazy but does seem he in to models by the looks of it .

i don't think i want be around famous people they tend the forget the real world exist outside Hollywood.its all about beautiful models and gorgeous actress size 0 ,and to be seen may the fan has seen him right the way he really is .i was the one whoo read him wrong

may be it is about be seen on red carpet,expensive dresses ,sports cars , magazines cover,wrap parties,massive house with hundred rooms, million million dollars in there bank accounts

i was wrong about him and she was right.

OHHHH, I understand now why your knickers are in a twist. Your precious FACEBOOK GUY is the one she's going after. Makes sense now, but still, none of your business, who cares.

Boy I have not seen this level of whogivesafuck since the great IDGAF of 1978.
images

Callie said:
unlucky in life said:
i was fan of his because he was half Irish then i forgot he was rises in England i forgot different game in England
no she has not meet him if has would have send him dozen requests to be friends.
the again its all for show Hollywood. if she knew she would be on his Facebook friends page i thinks it the real one .
the photo looks like he at party.i am not going to tell them i found he actual friends page the real him

i don't like shallow guys famous or not not like her i settle for real guy doing normal job .

well she can try .you never know she might marry him he human too.

Hollywood crazy but does seem he in to models by the looks of it .

i don't think i want be around famous people they tend the forget the real world exist outside Hollywood.its all about beautiful models and gorgeous actress size 0 ,and to be seen may the fan has seen him right the way he really is .i was the one whoo read him wrong

may be it is about be seen on red carpet,expensive dresses ,sports cars , magazines cover,wrap parties,massive house with hundred rooms, million million dollars in there bank accounts

i was wrong about him and she was right.

OHHHH, I understand now why your knickers are in a twist. Your precious FACEBOOK GUY is the one she's going after. Makes sense now, but still, none of your business, who cares.
is not my perious Facebook i told you before he famous guy she after .

I see you discovered my secret and reason for believing in little green men (and women) and only reaching the height of 5'8". :p

Doubt The Rabbit said:
You sound like yoda, a little bit :p

Lawrens said:
Equinox said:
I swear to the gods, one day I will marry Ryan Gosling or Edward Norton. Or both!

I can't wait until the day I'm marrying Zooey Deschanel

Just a week after that post I made, Zooey Deschanel and her husband separated, I think my time has finally come.

Go get her, Lawrence! Try proposing on facebook; I hear that's a sure thing.

well the actor has girlfriend now and fan is out of luck.the girlfriend of actor ins fashional model and actress and 8 years older then him

I tease all the time about having Christina Aguilera or Avril Lavigne marry me.

But to be honest, I know neither of them personally, and probably couldn't handle the celebrity life anyways, so I probably would never have that happen!

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:

I see them and I raise you Taylor Swift and Lily Cole.

but the fan really liked him .now he taken she should stop liking him.actors don't DATE fans only model and actress it hard for realise that fact

she is model as well an stunning actress .so where is she going the fan .

IgnoredOne said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:

I see them and I raise you Taylor Swift and Lily Cole.

Taylor Swift, definitely.

Although I still keep Avril Lavigne. Girl is stunningly beautiful, and is talented to boot!

no be serious here its not joke .now reality has hit hard .now be serous some but i have chatted to girl
she still like him even though he now no longer single .now that sounds dumb
so what do yee think without the smart remarks

I think that some girl was fixated on an actor and just because he added her to Facebook made her become even more fixated and she's just been handed a reality check. Better yet - who even cares??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back