fans asking celebrities to marry them

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a horrible person, I just can't stop coming back to this thread and read the updates from OP.

Lawrens said:
I'm a horrible person, I just can't stop coming back to this thread and read the updates from OP.

I must be a horrible person too.

it kind of thick to tell him to his face she is going marry him .
does he have say in all this .she must forgot that part he has brain and feeling and has decision making skills
she can't make his mind up for him whether he wants marry or not is completely up to him
if want some thing serious or not with lady of his choice NOT HERS!

i am sure he be masking decision who wants to see or not

EveWasFramed said:
unlucky in life said:
it kind of thick

Yes, this.

her sister click like and another girl too like what she said to marry him
i wondering what he will say it,ll be interesting to see
actual told him that" we are getting married "
that how she put it to him

train-wreck.jpg

what with train i don't understand

she actul said

"we are going to get married " she said to him

she asking about where hotel he checking in to and who saw him .

this woman on mission to land a movie star despite lack of knowledge about him .one thing does not enter her head how she does even know if he likes or not.
he could have some one but keeping to himself saying to himself that no one else business but his own

now another girl like her mad comment to marry him

crazess they encourage her bad behaviours and madness

OMG. WHO F*CKING CARES??!!!

(Sorry about that. I'll return to my more civil way of responding now.)

There will always be fans who wants to marry their icons. No it doesn't make sense, but very few things in this world does. Deal with it, and move on.

Equinox said:
OMG. WHO F*CKING CARES??!!!

(Sorry about that. I'll return to my more civil way of responding now.)

There will always be fans who wants to marry their icons. No it doesn't make sense, but very few things in this world does. Deal with it, and move on.

yeah you probably right she wants marry shallow Hollywood ass hole let her so let know i have seen guy personal facebook account its seem only like fit bikini models any way . from the point of view this actor is no different from cheeky guy .let her have dream till come nightmare

its true for me i would not like guy who is in to well known bikini models famous or not
its just shows how shallow he is really is deep down she wants to marry guy in to perfect looking
bikini models with out once fat on them not real women at all with big boobs and nice legs.
well he did say he was in to women like that i am was fan of the guy my self till now i found out that .
i am no longer of this guy .

EveWasFramed said:
Callie said:

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Like that, did ya? :D

unlucky in life said:
yeah you probably right she wants marry shallow Hollywood ass hole let her so let know i have seen guy personal facebook account its seem only like fit bikini models any way . from the point of view this actor is no different from cheeky guy .let her have dream till come nightmare

Wow, up til now he was the victim here, now he's an *******. Gonna change your mind again?
Holy fresia, YOU DO NOT KNOW HIM!!! Or her for that matter, none of your **** business really.

Callie said:
EveWasFramed said:
Callie said:

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Like that, did ya? :D

unlucky in life said:

Wow, up til now he was the victim here, now he's an *******. Gonna change your mind again?
Holy fresia, YOU DO NOT KNOW HIM!!! Or her for that matter, none of your **** business really.

my you got pleasant manner i hope it get you places .

sorry its up to him and not her since he famous he every one business.
i know as much about him as she does

bikinii model is girl he fan of on Facebook and the same fan is fan of him

you right not business but i do love train wrecks

unlucky in life said:
my you got pleasant manner i hope it get you places .

sorry its up to him and not her since he famous he every one business.
i know as much about him as she does

bikinii model is girl he fan of on Facebook and the same fan is fan of him

you right not business but i do love train wrecks

I get where I need to be because I do what I have to do. As I said before, you don't know anything about me, so don't assume you do.

So because HE is famous, he is more important than she is? No, he's really not. Fact of the matter is that YOU do not know him OR her, so you don't know what she knows and doesn't know. You don't know if he'll meet her and fall in love with her or if she's just a crazed stalker who will wind up in jail for stalking someone. But again, who cares.
As far as who he is friends with on Facebook, so ******* what... that doesn't mean you know anything about what he's like in real life. Facebook isn't always that factual now is it? I think you know something about that, don't you?

And yes, I can see you love train wrecks.

i was fan of his because he was half Irish then i forgot he was rises in England i forgot different game in England
no she has not meet him if has would have send him dozen requests to be friends.
the again its all for show Hollywood. if she knew she would be on his Facebook friends page i thinks it the real one .
the photo looks like he at party.i am not going to tell them i found he actual friends page the real him

i don't like shallow guys famous or not not like her i settle for real guy doing normal job .

well she can try .you never know she might marry him he human too.

Hollywood crazy but does seem he in to models by the looks of it .

i don't think i want be around famous people they tend the forget the real world exist outside Hollywood.its all about beautiful models and gorgeous actress size 0 ,and to be seen may the fan has seen him right the way he really is .i was the one whoo read him wrong

may be it is about be seen on red carpet,expensive dresses ,sports cars , magazines cover,wrap parties,massive house with hundred rooms, million million dollars in there bank accounts

i was wrong about him and she was right.

It's amazing how this has been going on for EIGHT pages. Wow! Choo choo indeed.

i feel sorry for the fan i know she obsessed over him but he has his own fantasy woman he likes or fan of
model who is younger with huge boobs and long lean legs and blonde hair as well bikini model

i feel bad for her i used to be fan of actors till i found out there unrealistic shallow with no substance needed just shell of woman
clothes rack .model who used her body to make money and make idiot men droll like babies in high chair who need dribblers

she is the chica bomb table she is on the table

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back