fans asking celebrities to marry them

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's cute how you seem to talk like you think you know either one of them....

Callie said:
It's cute how you seem to talk like you think you know either one of them....

do you actual being at me all the time because you constantly targeting me
you have unhelaty hatred of me i am quiet sick it .you might do that in
usa but here in Ireland we don't target people that .

you have vary large chip on you shoulder about me

i will not waste my breath time and energy on you because picking a fight since day the i posted my first thread where i come that is harassment
bulling and targeting since day

i have no one time for person like you

if have nothing go to say keep to you self i don't target you or harass you in the fashion.

i was only looking fan behaviour it worry too .if you don't like that fine
but don't come targeting me in this fashion you constnly doing for the few months pick on collecting my thread making of me i am NOT the one with problem you are .you keep picking me on on on .

pick a ***** fight i have NO interested in.

i don't do ***** fights

i never pick on you or harras you target when you put some thing you or cut you or put you down and collect you threads make fun of you saying being helpful being smart .

Naleena said:
Unlucky, will you marry me? Just asking...........

Naleena said:

Callie, will you marry me, too? Just asking....

yeah make fun of me i am trying to serious all yee do make fun of me .

unlucky in life said:
Naleena said:

Naleena said:

Callie, will you marry me, too? Just asking....

yeah make fun of me i am trying to serious all yee do make fun of me .

No, no! Not at all! I was just playing with you and Callie. I have been asking other people to marry me too! C'mon. It was just in fun. I didn't mean to offend you. I am sorry if I did. Forgive me please. It wasn't aimed towards you. I was in a playful mood. I will erase it if you like. Just say so, ok?

I just find it funny how you say you're trying to be serious when the majority of your threads talk about how you stalk a guy on facebook.

Also do NOT think you know a **** thing about me, because I can assure you that you don't. I don't hate ANYONE and if I decided to hate someone it sure as fresia wouldn't be someone I've never met before, m'kay? Is that clear enough for you? I couldn't give two shits about what you think you know. But what I know is that you come on this website and post thread after thread about the SAME thing and when someone TRIES to help you by giving advice, all you do is make excuse after excuse about why you CAN'T do it. Sorry, but if you CAN'T do it, it simply means you don't WANT to take the time and do the hard work it takes to accomplish it.
So before you start crying wolf about something someone is doing, perhaps you should look at your own actions and wake the fresia up :D

NALEENA!!!!! I shall marry you, hope you don't mind that I'm also marrying your sister (hmm)

Don't bother, Nal... it won't do anything. You can try to help all you want, even going so far as to PM back and forth and THINK you're making progress only to go right back to the start again. Gotta love it when people who don't know a **** thing about you, think they know EVERYTHING about you.

Callie said:
I just find it funny how you say you're trying to be serious when the majority of your threads talk about how you stalk a guy on facebook.

Also do NOT think you know a **** thing about me, because I can assure you that you don't. I don't hate ANYONE and if I decided to hate someone it sure as fresia wouldn't be someone I've never met before, m'kay? Is that clear enough for you? I couldn't give two shits about what you think you know. But what I know is that you come on this website and post thread after thread about the SAME thing and when someone TRIES to help you by giving advice, all you do is make excuse after excuse about why you CAN'T do it. Sorry, but if you CAN'T do it, it simply means you don't WANT to take the time and do the hard work it takes to accomplish it.
So before you start crying wolf about something someone is doing, perhaps you should look at your own actions and wake the fresia up :D

NALEENA!!!!! I shall marry you, hope you don't mind that I'm also marrying your sister (hmm)

i am talking about famous actor in Hollywood be chased by delusional fan in fan public facebook site not that other guy. the actor in half irish .

There are thousands of fans who obsess over some celebrity or idol like this. That's why they have bodyguards.

But I have to ask. Why does it bother you? Unless she's planning do something rash like hurt or kill someone for this person, she's really doing no harm to others.

I tried once for a couple days simply to talk to some famous folks on myspace.... I thought just a conversation would be interesting. What I found is everyone was faking who they were. It was a bit disappointing. Some openly admitted up front that they were just running a fan page. Others were just weird. It was obvious when most well known people have at least half a dozen myspace pages or more. It reached the point where even if someone was who they say, I wouldn't believe it. I gave up pretty quickly. Such people are probably too busy to spend time on myspace.

It is unlikely that some woman who was infatuated would even be able to talk to the person she thought she loved. It isn't love if you don't even know a person.

but what is getting to me is that face she thinks she in love with him and going marry him. even asked if he was single and who was he seen and where he lived in England like mother house and where he works in different countries
she said she is actual going on hunt for him and she has even her sister invited him to home town so she can meet him in person
and marry one way or the other

all because he looked cute on movie screen playing chacter

which is not him at all even hair had extension he looked 10 years younger .

other women are do it putting photos of themselves in swim suit while written to him and making kiss pouts in camera

its just little strange.

why some one is determined to marry a guy she saw on screen admit she likes him when its chacter is all she saw not the real him just chacter he was playing she thinks he really like that in person

unlucky in life said:
but what is getting to me is that face she thinks she in love with him and going marry him. even asked if he was single and who was he seen and where he lived in England like mother house and where he works in different countries
she said she is actual going on hunt for him and she has even her sister invited him to home town so she can meet him in person
and marry one way or the other

all because he looked cute on movie screen playing chacter

which is not him at all even hair had extension he looked 10 years younger .

other women are do it putting photos of themselves in swim suit while written to him and making kiss pouts in camera

its just little strange.

why some one is determined to marry a guy she saw on screen admit she likes him when its chacter is all she saw not the real him just chacter he was playing she thinks he really like that in person

This behavior is common. I have watched some RL footage of some actors and they often think their fans are weird. Like their fans act like the movies are real.

that exactly what i mean she thinks he like what he is the movie in real life with no home work done on him.
wants private audience with him to get to know him personal level movies star don't have time to mind there own kid let
alone give 1 fan personal time all because she pretty .he live in place where gorgeous women like dim a dozoezen with wit there own money
and life and she hang on to him for dear in hope he get sudden notion to marry to woman when he first sees
her that her idea .

this woman has very very high ideas of herself and level beauty and personalty beyond movie female star

I wouldn't let it bother me, it's just a common phase with growing up. We all have our idols and what not.

"Marry me Princess Leia, you're my only hope.."

who cares. She ain't you, you ain't her, it will alter your life in NO way.... who cares

i know its she is on the hunt for him is that stacker laws in LA for that kind if thing.

i am just wondering will he actual ask her out she crazed fan . because he half irish that why i am concerned i don't know the actor its just
that i am wondering she sounds very determined she said she is not fan she is love with him likes him a lot wants to marry him and she is complete stranger to him

is it lack of education or pure ingornats that she actual truly believe the actor will in love with her and get married have 2 kids live in LA
live off the money he makes .she lives like WAG and been seen red carpet wearing very expensive dressed at his expense

she fan with no money out to marry wealth famous actor is her only goal in life !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back