Farewell

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris 2

Reaction score
I didn't think this day would come so soon, as I have hope to only leave this forum with a success story, and not the other way around.

I appreciate all the guidance and support from everyone since the first day I sign up.

I have said all that need to be said, as I have express everything about my life to all you guys, and there is nothing much left to be said.

If I say here, I will just be ranting the same thing over and over again. To this point, my life has come to a crawl, and I have never felt more less human than as of now.

I wish you guy would succeed in all the area where I have fail as a human being. I wish everyone on here to have a better life than myself, and best of luck for everyone to find true happiness.

I sincerely hope that you guy won't forget me.

Farewell

Chris

If You want to feel humane again, You're welcome to DO GOOD FOR OTHERS any time, like for instance becoming a moderator and helping others out. I promise, it'll make You feel good every day. Use Your life instead of ending it, for others if not for Your own good! You can make one hell of a difference, AND be remembered for it, and both You as well as alot of others here know that!

Yes that's very good advice I can't really add very much to that

You haven't failed as a human being you just have to find your niche and things would move in a positive direction don't give up things will get better if you give it time..

I respect whatever decision you make, Chris. Just wanted to say thanks. Most people don't understand what i'm going through, but I think you do...and it's nice to speak to someone who can relate.

One thing I can say for sure is giving up isn't going to make you feel better.

Chris dude, I understand what your saying I really do. You come back soon ye. You don't need to leave and never come back. At lest pop in every couple of days just to let us know how your doing. And also you can understand what other ppl are going fro here as your there yourself. You have the ability to help others here even if your at a bit of a dead end with things your self. As Robin said helping others can be the best therapy that's available to you here and it really dose make you feel good when you think you have made a difference. The rep point you gave me in response to your thread really did make me feel apprechated.

maybe you can start to look at things differently. I got here just like everyone else here and am not always in a positive frame on mined. But I tell you something this place has helped me to feel better about my self and that's relay started to happen ones I started trying to put some positivity into this place. Relay it dose make you feel better by trying to help other ppl even tho most of the time it just feels like your banging your head against a brick wall. But that's where you have to have a little faith and just keep trying. And then ones in awol you get someone like your self that dose something positive like what you did for me and give me a rep. That was a bit out of character for you. Most ppl come here looking for an answer. There has to be ppl here that are going to try and answer and not just ask. You understand so why don't you try and answer. Just by acknoleging someones post when they fist get here can make a person feel better. I have been getting to know you a bit better in the last week are so and I am here to tell you that you could offer this place so much if you only had a little faith in your self. And you know ones you start acting and saying positive things if really dose start to make yourself feel better as well. If you think I have never been down you only have to go and look at my earlier posts to see that was not always the case. I am a lot hepper know days and this place has made me one less board with my time and I know feel that am at least doing something a little moor constructive with my spare time and two that I have not got the worst life in the world and actually have a lot of things to be thankful for.

I would ask you to think about whats been said here.

Chris , i wish u the best of luck for ur life, i really do hope everything gets better. I really hope you come back here 1 day and write ur success story :)

Best of luck to you Chris <3 In both life and well-being ^_^
I'm sure we can't forget you. Just don't forget us yeah!? XD Come make a cameo appearance sometime and tell us a happy story ;)

Hi Chris,

We are here for you if you need a friend or someone to talk to. Please keep in touch. We would love to hear your progress.

Life throws out obstacles, but we can learn to overcome it one step at a time.

I wished you didn't leave us. But if you decide to move on with life, I wish you much success and happiness.

your friend,

Vanessa

Good luck Chris. May you find success in life soon and keep going, don't give up.

I know I haven't really talked to you Chris 2. Luckally I did talk to someone who has and they said you seem to be alright. I was concerned this is some kind of suicide note. I hope you don't ever feel you can't complain. I am sure others would say the same that they would much rather hear you talk about your frustraitions in life then for you to give up.

I'm taking it that that wasn't a suicide note, right? Kinda left me worried there for a bit...

But as long as that ain't so, GOOD LUCK! (and all that jazz). I'll miss reading your nonsense- though I think it's kinda crazy to say you've failed at being human, I mean you're nicer than most people on tinternets. :D

Anyways, have fun doing whatever you pull yourself up to (just try not to be so dramatic with all these "farewells" in future, "see you around" sounds much less final if you get what I mean)

Chris, I don't know you very well, but assuming that most people who are completely bereft of physical affection, friends, and in-person human contact in general have similar perceptions of the world, I'd like to think otherwise.

I've only been here for a short while, and I don't plan on making visiting this forum a regular habit. However, I have seen some of your posts, and you have struck me as a sincerely caring and compassionate individual. If this is so, never let go of that -- if this is so, it's impossible for you to fail as a human being. I'm not going to go on a personal rant, but I'll just say that experiencing intense loneliness and suffering in silence is hardly a failure; experiencing loneliness and suffering in silence and then being unspeakably cruel to people on a daily basis is an immense and despicable failure. My point? Retain your virtue, and continue to keep your compassion alive. Truly having such qualities negates failure in the significant sense -- have you thus far failed at establishing a good relationship with anyone? Maybe you don't have anything that satisfies you yourself, but you've demonstrated enough care for others in the posts you've made that I've read. Again, I don't know you, but as far as I can see you're not a failure at all. You're a tormented soul whose determination is being crushed on a daily basis, and it's getting continually harder to will yourself through the day. Just don't lose your core. That's all I can say. There's goodness in you, and that transcends all agonies, trials, and tribulations.

Take care, Chris, and just remember that there's a lot more to life than just hanging in there.

Hey Chris.

I'm new. But I'm also old... I'm 35. And I've never read any of your posts but this one, but you can rest assured about one thing... you simply can't fail as a human being. Its impossible. You are human, and so you represent emotions and struggles and happiness (hopefully most times are happy) and you experience this world. That is human. If you think you're here to impress someone by winning a Nobel prize or an Olympic medal or even just being the town big-shot, you're missing it. You, as a sentient and self-aware being, are the most dynamic experience the universe can have. You're a much more impressive creation than the stars or the sun. And remember that without a struggle there is no opportunity to show strength. No one becomes a hero unless they have something to overcome. Your story is yours, and I look forward to hearing about your happy ending, or happy beginning even.

Sorry about dumping even more advice on the pile... we elderly folks like to extend our wisdoms to young people. It makes us feel useful.

It sounds like a lot of people here care about you. I hope I get a chance to chat with you at some point.

Good luck out there!

Latest posts

Back