Favorite Scenes in Movies

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

cheaptrickfan

What are some of your favorite scenes from movies?

The Shawshank Redemption is on my top 5, and the following scene has got to be my favorite from that movie, although it was hard to pick just one scene. The entire movie is just awesome.

[youtube]GAJ2skOJvdY[/youtube]

This is a random scene from Fargo, but it's a favorite.

Now any time I drive past an IHOP, I say, "Where is pancakes house," and just crack myself up. I have my kids saying it now although they've ever seen the movie. lol

Peter Stormare is one my my favorite villainous actors ever and Steve Buscemi is huge buckets of awesome.

[youtube]a5QdGULci60[/youtube]

I liked the scene in The Royal Tenenbaums where Margot comes to pick up Ritchie & the song "These Days" by Nico begins to play.

Also in the film there's another scene I loved, the scene where Ritchie attempts suicide & "Needle in the Hay" is playing.

I can't think of ay other's now, but I will later:)

The scene in Peter Jackson's King Kong when kong and anne are on the ice.

The scene in underworld evolution where selene and michael drive into that abandoned place. Michael opens the paint cans to cover the window so light can't get in and burn Selene.

Ha! I'd forgotten all about this thread. Great scenes!

Another favorite of mine is the following scene from The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou. The choice of Sigur Ros's song is perfect.

[youtube]IPMf8G8Pi5o[/youtube]

I love this movie. Scarlett is a spoil little brat.
She had good intentions. She worked hard and had to endured a lot of pains.
She stood up for what she belived in.
But she was sort of messed up in ways she didn't understand or relized.
They both had dreams of doing whats right and pursuited it.
Life on life's terms messed both of them up in ways they couldn't imagined.( death of thier child)
They cope the best ways they knew how...but it got really distructive and ripped them further apart.
"Gone with the wind" Everything they lived for and fought for was gone.
It wasn't like he didn't love...He loved her a lot.
I needed the peace of mind from the madness of it all.
He told her that so she can get well...He loves her more than she relized.
He was powerless...She has to learn to love herself first and that's something he couldn't do for her.
It was also something he had to do for himself.

I have a radar for women like Scarlett (pshyco *****.lol)...Scarlett be super smexy:p
[youtube]GZ7z6hpO57c[/youtube]

shawshank redemption is a good movie, i like that scene you posted CTF.. i also like the one when they are tarring the roof and he almost gets himself killed negotiating some bruskies for the boys..

i love the scene in Ravenous when they return to the cave to look for survivors and when it becomes apparent that there are none, Robert Carlyle start wigging out and acting mad just before he digs the ground like an insane dog for his knife.. oh so sweet..

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
shawshank redemption is a good movie, i like that scene you posted CTF.. i also like the one when they are tarring the roof and he almost gets himself killed negotiating some bruskies for the boys..

i love the scene in Ravenous when they return to the cave to look for survivors and when it becomes apparent that there are none, Robert Carlyle start wigging out and acting mad just before he digs the ground like an insane dog for his knife.. oh so sweet..

Oh, yes. That scene on the roof of the plate glass factory is another jewel.

Oh wow, I have totally forgotten about Ravenous! I need to rent it and watch it again.

Lonesome Crow said:
I have a radar for women like Scarlett (pshyco *****.lol)...Scarlett be super smexy:p
[youtube]GZ7z6hpO57c[/youtube]

What a classic scene!

Naval_Fluff said:
In the movie war wher Jet Li kills a dude with a tire :D

I've never seen that movie, and I can't imagine what that scene could be!

lmao...

"back to Chaleston were there's charm and grace"....in other words, the hooker :p

here is a scene from one of my favorite movies, 'hero'. This movie has so many awesome scenes it was hard to figure out which one i should use, so i picked the 'forest dance' one. There is a sense of calmness within it, but also a sense of great frustation. The music adds to the greatness of this scene.

[youtube]1Hyl5uAXRts[/youtube]

Hi Everyone,

l like the MI series. specially MI2.

The starting scene I like very much when Tom cruise with his one hand on a mount and climbing on it.

The next is the fight at the end with bike. When Tom is on a black bike and turns around with back wheel up side and shoots a car's petrol tank. The scene was just amazing. The music suites it very nicely.

Latest posts

Back