Favorite TV Shows

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ak5

Reaction score
Post yours. :D

1. Monk - I can really associate with Monk all the time.
2. House - Really good, funny and very interesting to watch. Always leaves you wanting for more.
3. Cops - Yeah the reality show. Watching idiots, druggies, drunkards, and more being arrested; I just lmao all the time.

buffy
will and grace

scrubs

modern family

the big bang theory

how i met your mother

LOVE SHOWS!!! I am so obsessed with these shows that I literally have a file which has the dates that the show comes on with updated list on which episode I have to watch.

dexter(need i say more)...desperate housewives, drop dead diva, house(house roxxxx)...how i met your mother, raising hope(cute show), modern family, Grey's Anatomy, Vampire Diaries, The Big Bang Theory (i would date sheldon if the chance ever presents in a heartbeat), Bones, Supernatural - Season 7 - Episode 2

Castle i agree is underrated. Watched a few episodes.Pretty cool show..:)

1. Breaking Bad
2. Friends
3. 6 feet under
4. Seinfeld
5. 2 1/2 Men
6. Grounded for life (that one is underrated)

Felix said:
1. Breaking Bad
2. Friends
3. 6 feet under
4. Seinfeld
5. 2 1/2 Men
Hi Felix.:)
The Seinfeld episode that I liked was the one where George tried to cheat on his IQ test. lol

LoneKiller said:
Felix said:
1. Breaking Bad
2. Friends
3. 6 feet under
4. Seinfeld
5. 2 1/2 Men
Hi Felix.:)
The Seinfeld episode that I liked was the one where George tried to cheat on his IQ test. lol
Hey there
I haven't watched that one yet, I've only watch the first two seasons and some random episodes when I catch it on the telly. I'm downloading the episodes to watch them in order. Such a funny show! Kramer always cracks me up, he's so hilarious!

Latest posts

Back