favorite word?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know about a single word, but I do derive much satisfaction from calling people "insufferable swines" when I'm irritated.

benevolence (noun) Being the type of person that loves to give to people, I love to tell others who do, that they posess this quality.

I had a friend once whos favorite word was invigoration.

As for myself, i like a lot of words, i just don't have a fave. At least not yet. If I come up with one, i'll post it :)

I remember Davy Jones being asked that in some interview for a fan magazine. Actually i don't remember it, i was told by someone. That doesn't answer the question. Couldn't anyway.

Another favorite is "shustabooty"

K, I know it's not a word but it should be. Long story behind it but mishearing someone's response "sheer stupidity" to a crazy situation has resulted in a cool (hey, there's that annoying word again Happy Yogi) word.

"Weltschmerz", it kinda sums up my view of everything. Also, "Bushido"

"Panzer", because of what people usually think when hearing such a word. Also, "Pretzel", "Bloop", and "Verboten".

Bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk

Or

Lipsmackinthirstquenchinacetastinmotivatingoodbuzzincooltalkinhighwalkinfastlivinevergivincoolfizzin

The first is a 101-letter word from Joyce's "Finnegans Wake" which supposedly represents the symbolic thunderclap following Adam and Eve's fall.
The second was Pepsi's 1973 advertising buzzword

Latest posts

Back