Favourite gaming system

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favourite gaming system?

• Total voters

Felix

Reaction score
What's yours?

Everyone knows I'm old fashioned and deeply in love with the N64 that I sold but will always be in my heart :p

The new consoles are too expensive and also I feel like I would be hooked for too long. Also the fact that I'm not that amused by most new games.

There's quite a few I love, but I have to vote for NES. I have the best memories when it comes to that system, some of the games are still so much fun... it's the best gaming system ever made :p

Peter Lorre said:
There's quite a few I love, but I have to vote for NES. I have the best memories when it comes to that system, some of the games are still so much fun... it's the best gaming system ever made :p

they really are great. just out of curiosity, what games do you play on the NES?

I don't know many but I like the Supermarios, Dr Mario and excitebike.

The one that will always have the most meaning to me is the Genesis. It was my first console. I was totally the N64 kid before he existed (cool) I even had it on video till my parents erased it. :p

Sega Saturn, sir. And if I could find and play the Sega Saturn today, all the consoles I currently have would see nothing but dust.

Latest posts

Back